Email Sponsorship Program
Reach a highly engaged audience of more than 115,000 ISACA members worldwide through email sponsorship. ISACA members rely on these emails and e-newsletters to notify them of relevant and timely association and industry news. Email sponsorship is the fastest, most reliable way to connect with your target audience.
- @ISACA—@ISACA, a biweekly membership newsletter, is the one-stop shop for association news and practical, quick-hit tips. Members and subscribers count on @ISACA for the latest news on CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, COBIT, new ISACA research publications and audit programs, educational opportunities, and other products and services that will help them bring value to their jobs.
- @AGlance—@AGlance, a biweekly membership and certification holder email, provides a quick and timely summary of all important and upcoming association, certification, publication and membership-related dates and deadlines.
- Journal Announcement—In addition to its print edition, the bimonthly ISACA Journal is available on ISACA’s website. The emails announcing the availability of the full digital edition link directly to the articles online and provide the readers with information about each article.
- COBIT Focus—A quarterly email newsletter dedicated to the COBIT user community. Users can gain access to the current COBIT Focus content as well as archived articles.
- The Nexus—Cyber news converged. Stay on the cutting edge of cybersecurity knowledge. The Nexus is the new monthly newsletter where all things cybersecurity converge. Monthly emails contain original CSX thought leadership and knowledge from experts in the field, cybersecurity news and updates, and a collection of the best cybersecurity-related articles from around the web.
Online Advertising Program
ISACA offers the perfect, brand-safe environment for those needing to reach the IS/IT industry. Not only does isaca.org give you access to IS and IT professionals, but it offers significant benefits to your organization by providing an unsurpassed reach, range and scale. Get ahead of the curve, take advantage of the benefits, and gain an edge over your competitors—contact media sales for details.
Placement on Page
The site has been designed to allow more options for banner placement in higher visibility locations within main site pages.
Main Site Page
Most main site pages include the options for either a 250x250 ad in the far right column of the page or a 970x90 ad at the bottom of the content in the center of the page.
Run of Site
In addition to the main site pages, ISACA offers targeted run-of-site options by knowledge area and in the ISACA Journal pages.