ISACA Announces 2015-2016 Board of Directors
Rolling Meadows, IL, USA (8 June 2015)—ISACA, a global association serving 140,000 information systems professionals in 180 countries, announced its 2015-2016 Board of Directors in Brussels, Belgium, today. Jo Stewart-Rattray, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, FACS CP, and director of information security and IT assurance at BRM Holdich, Australia, was appointed international director of ISACA.
Founded in 1969, ISACA provides knowledge, standards, networking and career development for information systems audit, assurance, cybersecurity, risk, privacy and governance professionals. ISACA offers the Cybersecurity Nexus (CSX), a comprehensive set of cybersecurity resources, and COBIT, a business framework to govern enterprise technology.
“ISACA continues to offer pragmatic, leading-edge research materials, which are practical and globally recognised. ISACA has introduced its cybersecurity certifications, which now provide greater opportunities for professional development in a space that is growing rapidly,” said Stewart-Rattray. “These are just some of the reasons that I believe ISACA is the association of choice in the fields of information security, cybersecurity, assurance and governance. I look forward to serving on ISACA’s Board of Directors and working with Christos Dimitriadis, our new international president.”
Stewart-Rattray has more than 25 years of experience in the IT field; some of which were spent as chief information officer in the utilities space, and 15 in the information security arena. She was a member of Conseil International des Grands Réseaux Électriques (CIGRÉ—The International Council on Large Electric Systems) international working group B5.38, which assessed information security risks in power system operations within Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems and the implementation of appropriate controls.
Stewart-Rattray makes significant contributions to ISACA’s cybersecurity-related research initiatives. She is past international vice president of ISACA and past president of the ISACA Adelaide Chapter. She also is past chair of ISACA’s Audit Committee, Leadership Development Committee and Security Management Committee. Stewart-Rattray also sits on the Australian Computer Society’s National Congress.
“It is an honor to have Jo serving ISACA’s board again, as she is dedicated to the profession and highly knowledgeable about security, governance and cyber security,” said 2015-2016 ISACA International President Christos Dimitriadis, Ph.D., CISA, CISM, CRISC. “She is a great believer in the value of professional development and very supportive of ISACA’s mission to be a resource for professionals and enterprises around the world.”
ISACA announced today that the 11 business and IT leaders selected to serve on the 2015-2016 ISACA Board of Directors are:
- International President Christos K. Dimitriadis, Ph.D., CISA, CISM, CRISC, group director of Information Security for INTRALOT, Greece
- International Vice President Rosemary Amato, CISA, CMA, CPA, director, Deloitte, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, program director for Global Client Intelligence (GCI), The Netherlands
- International Vice President Garry Barnes, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, MAICD, practice lead, Governance Advisory at Vital Interacts, Australia
- International Vice President Robert Clyde, CISM, managing director of Clyde Consulting LLC, USA
- International Vice President Theresa Grafenstine, CISA, CGEIT, CRISC, CIA, CGAP, CGMA, CPA, inspector general of the U.S. House of Representatives, USA
- International Vice President Leonard Ong, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CPP, CFE, PMP, CIPM, CIPT, CISSP ISSMP-ISSAP, CSSLP, CITBCM, GCIA, GCIH, GSNA, GCFA, COBIT 5 Implementer and Assessor, Singapore
- International Vice President Andre Pitkowski, CGEIT, CRISC, OCTAVE, CRMA, ISO27kLA, ISO31kLA, COBIT 5 Foundation Trainer, principal consultant APIT Consultoria de Informática Ltd., Brazil
- International Vice President Eddie Schwartz, CISA, CISM, CISSP-ISSEP, PMP, president and COO of WhiteOps, USA
- International Director Zubin Chagpar, CISA, CISM, PMP, head of Venture Capital Business Development in EMEA for Amazon Web Services, United Kingdom
- International Director R.V. Raghu, CISA, CRISC, director of Versatilist Consulting India Pvt. Ltd., India
- International Director Jo Stewart-Rattray, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, FACS CP, director of information security and IT assurance at BRM Holdich, Australia
ISACA also administers the CSX portfolio of cybersecurity training and certifications as well as the CISA, CISM, CGEIT and CRISC designations. Information about ISACA can be found at www.isaca.org.
Photos and biographies of all board members are available at www.isaca.org/board.
ISACA (isaca.org) helps global professionals lead, adapt and assure trust in an evolving digital world by offering innovative and world-class knowledge, standards, networking, credentialing and career development. Established in 1969, ISACA is a global nonprofit association of 140,000 professionals in 180 countries. ISACA also offers the Cybersecurity Nexus (CSX), a holistic cybersecurity resource, and COBIT, a business framework to govern enterprise technology.
LinkedIn: ISACA (Official), http://linkd.in/ISACAOfficial
ISACA Knowledge Center: www.isaca.org/knowledge-center
Joanne Duffer, +1.847.660.5564, email@example.com
Rachel Acevedo, +1.847.660.5617, firstname.lastname@example.org