ISACA Announces 2015-2016 Board of Directors
Rolling Meadows, IL, USA (8 June 2015)—ISACA, a global association serving 140,000 information systems professionals in 180 countries, announced its 2015-2016 Board of Directors in Brussels, Belgium, today. Hon. Theresa Grafenstine, CISA, CGEIT, CRISC, CPA, CIA, CGAP, CGMA, the inspector general of the U.S. House of Representatives (House), was re-elected international vice president of ISACA.
Founded in 1969, ISACA provides knowledge, standards, networking and career development for information systems audit, assurance, cybersecurity, risk, privacy and governance professionals. ISACA offers the Cybersecurity Nexus (CSX), a comprehensive set of cybersecurity resources, and COBIT, a business framework to govern enterprise technology.
“I am honored to serve a third term as international vice president of ISACA. My participation with ISACA has enriched my career by giving me the opportunity to interact with and learn from IT security, governance, audit and risk professionals from around the globe,” said Grafenstine. “I look forward to working with my fellow members of the board of directors as we refine ISACA’s strategic direction and further develop our newly launched Cybersecurity Nexus (CSX) program.”
Over the past 23 years, Grafenstine has served in the inspector general community in both the legislative and executive branches of the U.S. federal government. As the inspector general, she is responsible for planning and leading independent, non-partisan audits, advisories, and investigations of the financial and administrative functions of the House. Prior to joining the House Office of Inspector General (OIG), Grafenstine served at the Department of Defense (DoD) OIG, where she led acquisition audits of major weapon systems and was selected to respond to high-profile Congressional audit requests.
She is a past chair of ISACA’s Relations Board, Finance Committee and Communities Committee. She is a past president and committee chairman of the ISACA National Capital Area Chapter, which has more than 2,700 members.
Grafenstine has given numerous keynote addresses internationally on a variety of topics including leadership, risk and cybersecurity. She is also a frequent contributor to print and online publications dedicated to the audit, accounting, security, and governance professions. Grafenstine also serves on the board of directors of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and as the audit committee chair of the Pentagon Federal Credit Union.
Grafenstine has received numerous awards and accolades, including the Golden Gov Federal Executive of the Year and, most recently, the 2015 John W. Lainhart IV Common Body of Knowledge Award and the 2014 John Kuyers Best Speaker/Conference Contributor Award from ISACA.
“ISACA is honored that Terry will continue to dedicate her time and serve a third year as an international vice president,” said 2015-2016 ISACA International President Christos Dimitriadis, Ph.D., CISA, CISM, CRISC. “Her professional standing and dedication to advancing the ISACA mission is an inspiration to all members.”
ISACA announced today that the 11 business and IT leaders selected to serve on the 2015-2016 ISACA Board of Directors are:
- International President Christos K. Dimitriadis, Ph.D., CISA, CISM, CRISC, group director of Information Security for INTRALOT, Greece
- International Vice President Rosemary Amato, CISA, CMA, CPA, director, Deloitte, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, program director for Global Client Intelligence (GCI), The Netherlands
- International Vice President Garry Barnes, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, MAICD, practice lead, Governance Advisory at Vital Interacts, Australia
- International Vice President Robert Clyde, CISM, managing director of Clyde Consulting LLC, USA
- International Vice President Theresa Grafenstine, CISA, CGEIT, CRISC, CIA, CGAP, CGMA, CPA, inspector general of the U.S. House of Representatives, USA
- International Vice President Leonard Ong, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CPP, CFE, PMP, CIPM, CIPT, CISSP ISSMP-ISSAP, CSSLP, CITBCM, GCIA, GCIH, GSNA, GCFA, COBIT 5 Implementer and Assessor, Singapore
- International Vice President Andre Pitkowski, CGEIT, CRISC, OCTAVE, CRMA, ISO27kLA, ISO31kLA, COBIT 5 Foundation Trainer, principal consultant APIT Consultoria de Informática Ltd., Brazil
- International Vice President Eddie Schwartz, CISA, CISM, CISSP-ISSEP, PMP, president and COO of WhiteOps, USA
- International Director Zubin Chagpar, CISA, CISM, PMP, head of Venture Capital Business Development in EMEA for Amazon Web Services, United Kingdom
- International Director R.V. Raghu, CISA, CRISC, director of Versatilist Consulting India Pvt. Ltd., India
- International Director Jo Stewart-Rattray, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, FACS CP, director of information security and IT assurance at BRM Holdich, Australia
ISACA also administers the CSX portfolio of cybersecurity training and certifications as well as the CISA, CISM, CGEIT and CRISC designations. Information about ISACA can be found at www.isaca.org.
Photos and biographies of all board members are available at www.isaca.org/board.
ISACA (isaca.org) helps global professionals lead, adapt and assure trust in an evolving digital world by offering innovative and world-class knowledge, standards, networking, credentialing and career development. Established in 1969, ISACA is a global nonprofit association of 140,000 professionals in 180 countries. ISACA also offers the Cybersecurity Nexus (CSX), a holistic cybersecurity resource, and COBIT, a business framework to govern enterprise technology.
LinkedIn: ISACA (Official), http://linkd.in/ISACAOfficial
ISACA Knowledge Center: www.isaca.org/knowledge-center
Joanne Duffer, +1.847.660.5564, email@example.com
Rachel Acevedo, +1.847.660.5617, firstname.lastname@example.org