Rolling Meadows, IL, USA (30 June 2015)—To honor individuals for their outstanding contributions and achievements in the information systems profession, global IS association ISACA announces the winners of its 2014-15 global awards.
“ISACA’s members continually go above and beyond in their roles and add value to the association, their organizations, and the global information systems community,” said Christos Dimitriadis, Ph.D., CISA, CISM, CRISC, international president of ISACA and group director of Information Security for INTRALOT. “I congratulate these individuals on earning these awards and making such a positive impact in their professions. ISACA’s membership consists of some of the brightest minds and most motivated people serving the IS industry.”
The ISACA 2014-15 award winners are:
- Tommie Singleton, CISA, CGEIT, CPA, director of consulting at Carr, Riggs & Ingram, USA, who earned the Michael Cangemi Best Book/Article Award for his ISACA Journal column, “IS Audit Basics.” This award recognizes individuals for major contributions in the field of IS audit, control and/or security publishing.
- Ron Saull, CGEIT, CSP, executive vice president and CIO at Great-West Lifeco and IGM Financial, Canada, who received the Eugene M. Frank Award for Meritorious Performance. This award recognizes individuals for outstanding contributions to ISACA.
- Jo Stewart-Rattray, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, FACS CP, director of information security and IT assurance at BRM Holdich, Australia, who earned the John Kuyers Best Speaker/Conference Contributor Award. This award recognizes individuals for major contributions in the development of ISACA global conference(s) and/or outstanding speaking achievements.
- Francisco Javier Peris Montesinos, CGEIT, CRISC, ITIL Expert, PRINCE2, CEO of Business, Technology & Best Practices, S.L., Spain, who received the Harold Weiss Award for Outstanding Achievement. This award recognizes individuals for dedication to the IT governance profession.
- Theresa Grafenstine, CISA, CGEIT, CRISC, CGAP, CGMA, CIA, CPA, inspector general of the U.S. House of Representatives (House), USA, who earned the John Lainhart Common Body of Knowledge Award. This award recognizes individuals for major contributions to the development and enhancement of the common body of knowledge used by ISACA’s constituents in the field of IS audit, security and/or control, IS audit certification and/or IS audit standards.
- Gregory Grocholski, CISA, vice president, Global Internal Audit, at SABIC, Saudi Arbia, who was recognized with the Paul Williams Award for Inspirational Leadership. This award is given to an ISACA volunteer to recognize strategic leadership accomplishments on ISACA’s behalf.
Grafenstine and Stewart-Rattray were recently installed as ISACA international vice president and director, respectively. For a full list of ISACA’s 2015-2016 board members, visit www.isaca.org/board.
ISACA (isaca.org) helps global professionals lead, adapt and assure trust in an evolving digital world by offering innovative and world-class knowledge, standards, networking, credentialing and career development. Established in 1969, ISACA is a global nonprofit association of 140,000 professionals in 180 countries. ISACA also offers the Cybersecurity Nexus (CSX), a holistic cybersecurity resource, and COBIT, a business framework to govern enterprise technology.
LinkedIn: ISACA (Official), http://linkd.in/ISACAOfficial
Rachel Acevedo, +1.847.660.5617, email@example.com
Joanne Duffer, +1.847.660.5564, firstname.lastname@example.org