ISACA Announces 2015-2016 Board of Directors
Rolling Meadows, IL, USA (8 June 2015)—ISACA, a global association serving 140,000 information systems professionals in 180 countries, announced its 2015-2016 Board of Directors in Brussels, Belgium, today. Robert Clyde, CISM, managing director of Clyde Consulting LLC, Provo, Utah, was re-elected international vice president of ISACA.
Founded in 1969, ISACA provides knowledge, standards, networking and career development for information systems audit, assurance, cybersecurity, risk, privacy and governance professionals. ISACA offers the Cybersecurity Nexus (CSX), a comprehensive set of cybersecurity resources, and COBIT, a business framework to govern enterprise technology.
“I have thoroughly enjoyed serving on the ISACA International Board of Directors this past year, and I am honored to be able to serve again this year,” said Clyde. “We are living in a world where many leaders feel that the sophistication of the attackers is outpacing that of the defenders. Part of this is due to a worldwide, massive skills shortage of cyber security and assurance professionals. ISACA is in a unique position to provide the necessary education, skills, networking opportunities and credentials to turn the tide, and achieve a higher degree of trust and confidence in our rapidly evolving cyber world.”
In addition to his role as managing director of Clyde Consulting LLC, Clyde is a director on the board of Zimbra, an industry leader in community and collaboration software, and a director on the board of Xbridge Systems, a leader in data discovery software. He chairs a board-level ISACA working group and has served as a member of ISACA’s Strategic Advisory Council, Conference and Education Board and the IT Governance Institute (ITGI) Advisory Panel. He is a frequent speaker at ISACA conferences and for the National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD). He also serves on the industry advisory council for the Management Information Systems (MIS) Department of Utah State University.
Previously, he was CEO of Adaptive Computing, which provides workload management software for some of the world’s largest cloud, HPC, and Big Data environments. Prior to that, he was chief technology officer (CTO) at Symantec and a co-founder of Axent Technologies.
“ISACA is fortunate to have Rob serve for the second consecutive year on the International Board of Directors,” said 2015-2016 ISACA International President Christos Dimitriadis, Ph.D., CISA, CISM, CRISC. “His experience and vision will help ISACA expand its mission to serve professionals around the world.”
ISACA announced today that the 11 business and IT leaders selected to serve on the 2015-2016 ISACA Board of Directors are:
- International President Christos K. Dimitriadis, Ph.D., CISA, CISM, CRISC, group director of Information Security for INTRALOT, Greece
- International Vice President Rosemary Amato, CISA, CMA, CPA, director, Deloitte, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, program director for Global Client Intelligence (GCI), The Netherlands
- International Vice President Garry Barnes, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, MAICD, practice lead, Governance Advisory at Vital Interacts, Australia
- International Vice President Robert Clyde, CISM, managing director of Clyde Consulting LLC, USA
- International Vice President Theresa Grafenstine, CISA, CGEIT, CRISC, CIA, CGAP, CGMA, CPA, inspector general of the U.S. House of Representatives, USA
- International Vice President Leonard Ong, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CPP, CFE, PMP, CIPM, CIPT, CISSP ISSMP-ISSAP, CSSLP, CITBCM, GCIA, GCIH, GSNA, GCFA, COBIT 5 Implementer and Assessor, Singapore
- International Vice President Andre Pitkowski, CGEIT, CRISC, OCTAVE, CRMA, ISO27kLA, ISO31kLA, COBIT 5 Foundation Trainer, principal consultant APIT Consultoria de Informática Ltd., Brazil
- International Vice President Eddie Schwartz, CISA, CISM, CISSP-ISSEP, PMP, president and COO of WhiteOps, USA
- International Director Zubin Chagpar, CISA, CISM, PMP, head of Venture Capital Business Development in EMEA for Amazon Web Services, United Kingdom
- International Director R.V. Raghu, CISA, CRISC, director of Versatilist Consulting India Pvt. Ltd., India
- International Director Jo Stewart-Rattray, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, FACS CP, director of information security and IT assurance at BRM Holdich, Australia
ISACA also administers the CSX portfolio of cybersecurity training and certifications as well as the CISA, CISM, CGEIT and CRISC designations. Information about ISACA can be found at www.isaca.org.
Photos and biographies of all board members are available at www.isaca.org/board.
ISACA (isaca.org) helps global professionals lead, adapt and assure trust in an evolving digital world by offering innovative and world-class knowledge, standards, networking, credentialing and career development. Established in 1969, ISACA is a global nonprofit association of 140,000 professionals in 180 countries. ISACA also offers the Cybersecurity Nexus (CSX), a holistic cybersecurity resource, and COBIT, a business framework to govern enterprise technology.
LinkedIn: ISACA (Official), http://linkd.in/ISACAOfficial
ISACA Knowledge Center: www.isaca.org/knowledge-center
Joanne Duffer, +1.847.660.5564, email@example.com
Rachel Acevedo, +1.847.660.5617, firstname.lastname@example.org