On 13 May 2015, the ISACA Board of Directors unanimously approved a new volunteer model to engage volunteers in ISACA activities. This model will
- Increase the number of volunteer opportunities.
- Offer opportunities with a variety of time commitments, to enable you to select the options that are best for you.
- Allow ISACA to be more responsive and agile in the development of programs, products and services for the members of our community.
The transition of current projects and programs into the new volunteer model is underway, and there will be exciting new volunteer opportunities in the times ahead. Updates will be posted here, so check back frequently.
Open Call for Volunteers
Those who serve on ISACA’s volunteer bodies provide insights and expertise to help facilitate the execution of ISACA’s strategy, while interacting and forming connections with peers from around the world.
Submit an application to indicate your willingness to serve on an ISACA volunteer body. If you submitted an application between September 2014 and February 2015, you do not need to submit a new application. Participation Agreements are required for all ISACA volunteers. View Participation Agreement frequently asked questions.
Choose the Role That’s Right for You
Enjoy the Benefits of Volunteering
- Broaden your network of global professionals
- Enhance your influence and recognition as an expert and leader
- Share and gain knowledge
- Achieve professional growth and personal satisfaction
- Give back to the profession