Yesterday’s security technology will not keep your network safe today, nor will today’s solutions protect you tomorrow. Network security must evolve. And at a rate that keeps it always one step ahead of the threats.
These could include factors such as your technology refresh cycle due to end-of-life on the current security infrastructure, changes in business or industry regulations, and the need for greater capacity or new features. Regardless of the reason, the effort to migrate from legacy solution to next generation security has real operational costs and many organizations are unprepared for, or unaware of, the migration processes and the associated requirement for specialized knowledge and expertise.
According to Gartner, By 2020, 60% of digital businesses will suffer major service failures due to the inability of IT security teams to manage digital risk. Gartner has released a new special report addressing cybersecurity as a critical part of digital business, with its broader external ecosystem and new challenges in an open digital world.
But if you are true cyber security leader - you'll not let your business at risk by having obsolete security technologies. Its not always feasible to utilize the existing security resources (who doesn't aware on these latest next generation security platforms)
Hence the recommendations are to engage the trusted partner, who
- Has experience in migrating security technologies with certified expertise and state of art lab
- Provides confidence to freely engage in new business opportunities and initiatives with customers
- Freedom to upgrade to the latest technology and firewall functionality without impacting security
- Migration services available either from onsite or offsite.
- Translation of rules and policies from one firewall vendor to another, with minimal disruption and risk to your business
- Reduced pressure on the IT security team to immediately become experts in new vendor technology
- Focused support and guidance through crucial transition periods
- Improved network uptime during migration through the use of proven processes and tools
- Reduced risks of lost business before, during, and after migration
- Accelerated migration to advanced security platforms
- Ongoing support and knowledge transfer when requested
- Efficiencies to help you increase the capabilities from your investment through plan reviews
- Improved methods to reduce disruptions and the risks of costly rework during and after migration
Attackers continued to evolve, their targets continued to expand, and their techniques continued to change. But the central narrative stayed the same: far too many organizations were unprepared for the inevitable breach, allowing
attackers to linger far too long in compromised obsolete security technologies.
So, What are you waiting for? Prepare to migrate the legacy appliance to next generation security platform.
[The End] Thanks for reading..
You must sign in to rate content.