What is the role of an Academic Advocate?
The role of an Academic Advocate is to help your students gain a competitive advantage while, at the same time, build awareness of ISACA and contribute to growing the profession.
- Encourage ISACA Certification.
- Use CobiT, Val IT and Supporting Guidance as Teaching Tools
- Promote ISACA Student Membership and Open the Door to Future Employers, Professional Knowledge, and Resources.
- Organize an ISACA Student Group and Help Students Establish a Professional Network.
- Approach Your Library About Carrying the ISACA Journal.