The interconnected world riding on the backbone of telecom driven by the “SMAC” is creating trillions of dollars of opportunity. The connected world opportunity is estimated to be around $4.5 trillion by 2020. However, the flip side of opportunity is increasing vulnerability and this vulnerability is causing a loss of $400B to the global economy.
Top Digital trends affecting organizations today are:
1. Big data analytics
2. Mobile technologies
3. Cloud computing
4. Machine learning
5. Internet of Things
6. Massive open online courses
7. Social networking
8. Digital business models
10. Digital Currency
Top 5 Key security trends for 2016 are as under:
1. Cyber-extortion Will Hit Wearables, Medical Devices & Gaming Systems.
2. Hackers Will Increasingly Target Cloud Providers
3. Millennials Will Care More About Privacy Breaches
4. Mobile Malware & Malvertising Will Cause Mayhem
5. Cybersecurity Will Be The “It” Job of IT
Keeping in mind the above aspects, ISACA Pune Chapter has organized the Annual Conference -ITS 2016 on 5th and 6th August 2016 at Hyatt Regency, Pune.
Theme for ITS 2016 - Security in the Digital World - myth or reality?
Registration fees as below (incl. applicable taxes):