COBIT 5 Accreditation
To facilitate COBIT 5 training globally, ISACA has partnered with two leading examination institutes that accredit training and consulting organizations, and manage certification schemes for professionals – APMG International and PEOPLECERT to develop COBIT 5 training and accreditation programs.
Why Get Accredited?
Accreditation provides a codified approach for training organizations and individuals interested in becoming licensed to deliver COBIT 5 training and exams.
Benefit from the following:
- Promotion on the ISACA web site and exposure to more than 115,000 constituents
- Licensed use of intellectual property
- A seamless process for administering training and exams globally
Trainers and training organizations must be approved, accredited and licensed by an ISACA-certified examination institute before they can deliver COBIT 5 training and examinations.
How to Get Accredited
Any training organization or individual who wants to deliver COBIT 5 courses and exams should follow the simple instructions below to initiate the accreditation process:
- Email the [email protected] or [email protected] to request an accreditation application package
- Submit the application to APMG or PEOPLECERT, per the instructions in the application package
- Once your application is accepted, you will begin the accreditation program
To learn more about COBIT 5 Accreditation or for additional information, visit COBIT 5 Training Partners or view the COBIT 5 accreditation FAQs.