The deadline for the 2016 Annual CPE Audit has now passed. If you provided documentation in response to the audit, rest assured that the review process has begun. Based on our current volumes, kindly allow 2 weeks for processing; at which time, you will be provided a status of the review.
Each year, ISACA conducts an audit of a subset of certificate-holders to measure compliance with the Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Policy to ensure that all ISACA certified individuals maintain an adequate level of current knowledge and proficiency in their field.
ISACA’s certifications are highly regarded. In addition to complying to ANSI requirements, we expect high standards and behaviors of those we certify; and as a result, set high standards to both obtain and maintain them. The goal of the continuing professional education (CPE) policy is to ensure that all ISACA certified individuals maintain an adequate level of current knowledge and proficiency in their professional field.
The audit selection process is as follows:
- Must be an ISACA certificate holder for at least one of the four core certifications:
- Must have been certified on or during the calendar year of 2016
- Auditees are chosen at random
2016 Annual CPE Audit Timeline
The deadline to submit complete and accurate support documentation for CPE hours reported in the 2016 calendar year is
Friday, 11 August 2017.
All support documentation must include:
- Your name as the attendee/presenter
- Name of the sponsoring organization
- Title of activity and description
- Date of the activity
- The number of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) hours awarded
Documentation must be in the form of a letter, certificate of completion/attendance, Verification of Attendance form or other independent attestation proof of completion.
If you are unable to provide original documentation, you may utilize the Verification of Attendance form.
Once you have gathered all supporting and compliant documentation inclusive of the requirements stated above, keep the originals for your records and submit PDF copies of your CPE documentation in one email to the appropriate email address as listed below:
To ensure that we receive your completed response to this audit, clearly identify your email as such by including “Response to Audit Request” in the subject line of your email.
Your CPE Audit Process Resources
Additional CPE Audit Process Resources
If you have additional questions regarding the Annual CPE Audit Process that were not answered by the content on this page, contact the ISACA Customer Experience Center.
- Visit http://support.isaca.org to submit an inquiry (Select “Certification > Responding to an audit of my certification”)
- Call +1.847.660.5505 (hours of operation are Monday – Friday, 7am – 5pm CDT)