CISA Self-Assessment Exam
Tips for taking the CISA Self-assessment :
- If you do not know the answer to a question, do not guess; instead, skip the
question so as not to bias your results. Unanswered questions will be counted as
missed to give you a better indication for your areas of weakness.
- Please answer the questions in sequence.
- After you complete the test, select "Check My Score" to receive your
assessment results. Your results will consist of the percent correct in each
exam content area.
- You can retake the CISA Self-assessment as many times as you wish. However,
before retaking the test, it is recommended that you review your prior results
to study and learn more about the areas in which you were weakest. This process
will help with obtaining a truer picture of your competency in the different
- After you have completed the assessment please take a moment to answer the
survey questions. ISACA respects your feedback on this self-assessment.
Copyright © 2012 ISACA. All rights reserved. These questions and answers may
not be used, copied, modified, displayed, stored in a retrieval system, or
transmitted in any form by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying,
recording or otherwise) without the prior written authorization of ISACA.