Register for the CRISC November/December 2017 Testing Window
The CRISC exam is offered via Computer-Based Testing (CBT) during 3 testing windows per year. Further details can be found in the Exam Candidate Information Guide below.
Important: 4 Steps to Registering to Take an ISACA Exam
Key Exam Registration Dates:
1 November-31 December 2017 Testing Window
|1 August 2017
||Registration and Scheduling Opens|
|20 December 2017
||Final Registration Deadline|
ISACA Exam Candidate Information Guide for 2017 Exams
The ISACA Exam Candidate Information Guide includes candidate information about exam registration, dates and deadlines, and provides important key candidate details for exam-day administration. We encourage all exam candidates to review the information contained in this guide to familiarize themselves with the key exam dates and deadlines, and exam-day rules.
Learn More and View Non-English Translations >>
2017 Exam Registration Fees
The online registration process will enable you to register for an exam, and purchase study aids and an ISACA membership, which will immediately provide significant exam-related discounts. The final step of the process will enable you to pay online using a credit card, or indicate that payment will follow by check or wire.
Exam registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Rescheduling (within the testing window): Candidates who are unable to take the exam on their scheduled date are able to reschedule within the testing window. There is no charge for rescheduling if done 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. After this point candidates must either take their scheduled exam or forfeit their registration fees. You can reschedule your testing appointment online at www.isaca.org/myisaca and clicking on MyCertifications.
Deferrals: Exam registrants may elect to defer their unscheduled or cancelled exam eligibility to the following testing window for a US $200 processing fee. Candidates are only permitted to defer their exam one time. To defer your exam to the following window, you will need to complete the following steps.
- If you have a scheduled testing appointment, you must cancel your appointment a minimum of 48 hours prior at www.isaca.org/myisaca and clicking on MyCertifications. Candidates who have not scheduled their appointment do not need to cancel.
- Purchase your deferral order at www.isaca.org/examdefer by no later than the final day of the testing window.
- After receiving your new Notification to Schedule email with the updated testing window, you can schedule your new appointment by following the scheduling procedures.
Exam registration changes:
If an error with your name was made when registering for the exam, please update your profile by following these steps.
- Login to www.isaca.org,
- Click on the My ISACA tab,
- Click on the myPROFILE>Account-Certification CPE-Demographic Info tab,
- Click the Edit button at the bottom of the profile to make your changes,
- Click Save.
If there is an error in the exam type (CISA, CRISC, CISM or CGEIT) or the language, please submit this to support.isaca.org immediately.
All changes must be completed a minimum of 48 hours prior to your scheduled exam.
Deadlines are in accordance with the date/time in Chicago, Illinois, USA.