CRISC Impacts Your Career and Your Organization
CRISC is the most current and rigorous assessment available to evaluate the risk management proficiency of IT professionals and other employees within an enterprise or financial institute.
Those who earn CRISC help enterprises to understand business risk, and have the technical knowledge to implement appropriate IS controls.
- Denotes a prestigious, lifelong symbol of knowledge and expertise as a risk professional
- Increases your value to your organization as it seeks to manage IT risk
- Gives you a competitive advantage over peers when seeking job growth
- Gives you access to ISACA's global community of knowledge and the most up-to-date thinking on IT risk management
- Helps you achieve a high professional standard through ISACA’s requirements for continuing education and ethical conduct
Why Employers Hire CRISCs
CRISCs bring additional professionalism to any organization by demonstrating a quantifiable standard of knowledge, pursuing continuing education, and adhering to a standard of ethical conduct established by ISACA.
- Build greater understanding about the impact of IT risk and how it relates to the overall organization
- Assure development of more effective plans to mitigate risk
- Establish a common perspective and language about IT risk that can set the standard for the enterprise
ISACA draws on a global network of leading professionals to develop its certification programs. With access to experts around the world, ISACA is defining how IT risk is managed in current and future business environments.
CISA, CISM, CGEIT and CRISC Approved
The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) has accredited the CRISC certification program under ISO/IEC 17024:2012, General Requirements for Bodies Operating Certification Systems of Persons. ANSI, a private, nonprofit organization, accredits other organizations to serve as third-party product, system and personnel certifiers. ISACA is proud to be recognized with this international standard of performance.