The Detroit Chapters of the IIA and ISACA®
are proud to co-sponsor the Annual Spring Conference held March 5 - 7, 2012 at The University of Michigan - Dearborn Fairlane Center North
. If you are responsible for your company's internal auditing, information systems security and integrity, Sarbanes-Oxley compliance or other regulatory matters, you will want to join us for the 13th Annual Detroit Spring Conference.
A number of classes sell out each year. Don't miss out on the opportunity to network with your peers, enhance your skills, and learn about new products and services in the marketplace! With your support, we can achieve our goal of providing a local, world-class conference tailored to meet your needs. We look forward to seeing you at the 13th Annual Spring Conference.
- Participation is limited. Registration will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Pricing has been established to provide the maximum educational benefit for the lowest cost. Therefore, we will not be offering discounts from the established prices for early registration, membership affiliation or groups.
- Dress code for the conference is business casual.
- Morning refreshments will be provided from 7:30 – 8:30 AM, and general sessions will be from 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM each day. Lunch will be provided. Vegetarian lunch is available via pre-registration.
- Due to circumstances outside of our control, we may find it necessary to reschedule or cancel sessions or change instructors. We will give registrants advance notice of such changes, if possible.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- All reservations must be made online. Telephone, fax, and mail-in registrations will not be accepted.
All payments must be received by Midnight 2/21/12. Payments may be made at the time of registration using Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express, or check payments may be mailed to the address listed below.
Cancellations may be made online until Tuesday Midnight 2/21/12 without penalty. Any cancellation received after Tuesday Midnight 2/21/12 and before Monday Midnight 2/27/12 will be charged a nonrefundable service fee based on the CPEs of the registered course being cancelled. No refunds will be given for registrations that are cancelled after Midnight 2/27/11.
IIA - ISACA Spring Conference
Geralyn Jarmoluk – Administrator
78850 McKay Rd
Romeo, MI 48065
The spring conference committee has arranged for a discounted rate at the Doubletree Hotel Detroit/Dearborn.
Register by 2/3/2012 and request the “IIA & ISACA Spring Seminar Discount” to receive a rate of $108 per room per night.
The Double Tree Hotel (telephone: 313-336-3340) is located at 5801 Southfield Expressway, Detroit, MI 48228.