ISACA invites speakers to submit proposals for topics that may be incorporated in ongoing online events and other educational programs. We encourage you to use this “General Call for Papers” to provide suggestions for webcasts and virtual conferences, as well as conference sessions when a specific conference Call for Papers is not available.
For submissions to be considered, they should include:
- Presentations that support CISA, CISM, CGEIT and CRISC knowledge objectives
- Real-world scenarios, examples of tools and working papers
- Mapping to ISACA frameworks
- An identified target audience
- Clearly identified and measurable learning objectives
- Value added content (e.g., white papers, relevant articles, tools guides and sample audit programs)