2017 program information coming soon!
Workshop 1: COBIT NIST Cybersecurity Framework
Mark Thomas, CGEIT, CRISC
In this session, participants will:
- Understand the goals of the Cybersecurity Framework (CSF).
- Learn and discuss the content of the CSF and what it means to align to it.
- Understand each of the seven CSF implementation steps.
- Be able to apply and evaluate the implementation steps using COBIT 5
- Discuss the progression and touch points of protecting big data – and what might happen if this is ignored.
- Learn about the Internet of Things and why it’s both feared and welcomed.
- Identify how COBIT and NIST can work together to create a customizable framework to stave off attacks.
Pre-requisites for attending this Workshop:
- Basic knowledge of COBIT
- Basic knowledge of security concepts
Return to Event Page >>