The many stages of cyber kill chains are leveraging cloud services in new ways to evade legacy web and email defenses.
These trusted domains with valid certificates are a quick path using implicit trust for success. Inline defenses need to understand cloud service account instances, activity, and data to prevent these cloud-enabled threats while enabling business unit and user freedom to adopt cloud services for digital transformation.
- Learn the average use of cloud services per company
- Why so few cloud services are managed by IT
- What key indicators are signaling this change?
- Examples of cloud-enabled threats and kill chain stages
- What defense updates you should consider preventing and detect
Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Tom has been involved in product strategy and product marketing working on anti-virus, firewall/VPN, web proxy and URL filtering, DLP, and email gateways. More recently focusing on deception, behavior analytics, and detection/response solutions.
At Netskope his focus is web security, a topic he has over a decade of experience.