Our trainers are dedicated professionals who hold multiple industry certifications. Currently practicing in their related fields, they bring their unique, real world experiences to the course they facilitate. Each trainer delivers proven strategies, techniques and best practices to the classroom. These skilled facilitators are ISACA members who have contributed regularly to ISACA research and the IT profession.
General Requirements: Trainer is an ISACA member and can provide evidence to demonstrate:
- a high-level of previous training experience
- superior ratings at presentations on related subjects
Course Specific Requirements: Trainer warrants and can provide evidence to demonstrate:
- technical experience (e.g. biographical information), credentials (e.g., CISA if teaching the CISA Review course, etc.) and knowledge commensurate with the specific Course(s) being taught.
- knowledge of the specific Course(s) learning objectives, timed outline, use of materials and presentation format.
- ability to teach the specific Course(s) in a qualitative manner. Trainer warrants that he/she is qualified to teach the Course(s) and has a sufficient level of familiarity with Course(s) subject matter and material to deliver the Course(s) at a level of quality (4.0 or better on a 5 (high) point scale) acceptable to ISACA. Trainer should distribute and collect Course(s) evaluations from Course(s) participants as part of the training.
For a list of current courses offered through ISACA’s on-site training program, please visit our Course Descriptions page.
We offer training globally and some of the deliveries may require travel. If you are interested in facilitating ISACA on-site trainings, please email email@example.com and provide your resume/CV, a short biography and courses of interest.