Get the training you need. Prepare to obtain the Certified Information Systems Auditor® (CISA) certification and be recognized among the world’s most-qualified information systems professionals. The CISA Online Review Course provides online, on-demand instruction and is ideal for preparing you and fellow audit, assurance, control, security and cyber security professionals for the CISA certification exam.
The course covers all five of the CISA domains, and each section corresponds directly to the CISA job practice. It uses proven instructional design techniques, incorporating video, narrated interactive eLearning modules, downloadable, interactive workbooks, downloadable job aids, case study activities and pre- and-post-course assessments. You will be able to navigate the course at your own pace following a recommended structure or target preferred job practice areas. You may also start and stop the course based on your preferred study schedule, picking up exactly where you left off the next time you return.
Trained by ISACA. Certified by ISACA.
At the end of this course, you will:
- Gain a better understanding of IS audit and assurance guidelines and standards.
- Develop a working knowledge of the five domains of CISA.
- Learn the strategies utilized by successful CISA exam takers.
- 50 questions.
- Results broken down per domain.
- Welcome video.
- Getting started Job Aid.
Domain 1 — The Process of Auditing Information Systems
- Domain 1 Workbook: Knowledge Statements, Tasks Statements, Glossary & Notes
- Risk-based IS Audit Strategy
- Plan Audits
- Conduct Audits
- Process & Procedures
- Important Concepts
- Control Self-Assessments (CSA)
- Communicate Audit Results & Follow-up
- Domain 1 Case Study Activity
Domain 2 – Governance & Management of IT
- Domain 2 Workbook: Knowledge Statements, Tasks Statements, Glossary & Notes
- Evaluate the IT Strategy
- Evaluate the IT Governance Structure
- Evaluate the IT Organization Structure & HR Management, IT Policies, Standards, & Procedures
- Evaluate IT Resource Management & IT Portfolio Management
- Evaluate Risk Management Practices & IT Management
- Evaluate Controls & KPIs
- Evaluate the Organization’s BCP
- Domain 2 Case Study Activity
Domain 3 – Information Systems Acquisition, Development, & Implementation
- Domain 3 Workbook: Knowledge Statements, Tasks Statements, Glossary & Notes
- Evaluate the Business Case for Proposed Investments
- Evaluate the IT Supplier Selection & Contract Management Processes
- Evaluate the Project Management Framework
- Conduct Project Reviews
- Virtualization & Cloud Service Provider (CSP) Architecture
- Evaluate Controls for Information Systems during Acquisition
- Evaluate Readiness for Implementation
- Conduct Post-Implementation Reviews
- Domain 3 Case Study Activity
Domain 4 – Information Systems Operations, Maintenance, & Service Management
- Domain 4 Workbook: Knowledge Statements, Tasks Statements, Glossary & Notes
- Evaluate IT Service Management Framework & Practices
- Conduct Periodic Reviews of Information Systems
- Evaluate IT Operations & IT Maintenance
- Evaluate Database Management Practices & Data Quality
- Evaluate Problem & Incident Management
- Change and Release Management Practices
- Evaluate End User Computing, & IT Continuity & Resilience
- Disaster Recovery Testing
- Domain 4 Case Study Activity
Domain 5 – Protection of Information Assets
- Domain 5 Workbook: Knowledge Statements, Tasks Statements, Glossary & Notes
- Evaluate Information Security & Privacy
- Evaluate Physical & Environmental Controls
- Evaluate the System & Logical Security Controls
- Evaluate Data Classification & Information Asset Safeguards
- Evaluate Information Security Programs
- Domain 5 Case Study Activity
CISA Sample Exam
Delivery Method: Online, self-paced
Duration: Approximately 24 hours
Subscription: 1 year access to the course
Price: ISACA Members: $795 / Non-members: $895
- Interactive Content
- Downloadable workbooks and job aids
- Case study activities
- Practice exam
- Professionals preparing to become CISA certified
- Financial auditors moving into IT audit
- IT generalist moving into IT audit
- Mid-level career change
- Students or recent graduates
CPE Hours: 28
Level: Beginner – Intermediate
For More Information: https://support.isaca.org
Online review courses are also available for purchase through our enterprise sales team for larger organizations. Visit the Enterprise Training page and reach out to an associate for more information.