The CRISC Online Review Course is an online preparation course that will prepare you for the CRISC certification exam using proven instructional design techniques and interactive activities. The course covers all four of the CRISC domains. The course incorporates video, interactive eLearning modules, downloadable, interactive workbooks, downloadable job aids, case study activities, and pre- and post-course assessments. You will be able to navigate the course at your own pace, following a recommended structure, or target preferred job practice areas. You may also start and stop the course based on your study schedule, picking up exactly where you left off the next time you access.
Trained by ISACA. Certified by ISACA.
At the end of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Identify the IT risk management strategy in support of business objectives and alignment with the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) strategy.
- Analyze and evaluate IT risk to determine the likelihood and impact on business objectives to enable risk-based decision making.
- Determine risk response options and evaluate their efficiency and effectiveness to manage risk in alignment with business objectives.
- Continuously monitor and report on IT risk and controls to relevant stakeholders to ensure the continued efficiency and effectiveness of the IT risk management strategy and its alignment with business objectives.
- 50 questions
- Results broken down per domain
- Welcome video.
- Getting started Job Aid.
Domain 1 — Risk Management
- Collect and review environmental risk data
- Identify potential vulnerabilities to people, processes and assets
- Develop IT scenarios based on information and potential impact to the organization
- Identify key stakeholders for risk scenarios
- Establish risk register
- Gain senior leadership and stakeholder approval of the risk plan
- Collaborate to create a risk awareness program and conduct training
Domain 2 – IT Risk Assessment
- Analyze risk scenarios to determine likelihood and impact
- Identify current state of risk controls and their effectiveness
- Determine gaps between the current state of risk controls and the desired state
- Ensure risk ownership is assigned at the appropriate level
- Communicate risk assessment data to senior management and appropriate stakeholders
- Update the risk register with risk assessment data
Domain 3 – Risk Response and Mitigation
- Align risk responses with business objectives
- Develop consult with and assist risk owners with development risk action plans
- Ensure risk mitigation controls are managed to acceptable levels
- Ensure control ownership is appropriately assigned to establish accountability
- Develop and document control procedures for effective control
- Update the risk register
- Validate that risk responses are executed according to risk action plans
Domain 4 – Risk and Control Monitoring and Reporting
- Risk and control monitoring and reporting
- Define key risk indicators (KRIs) and identify key performance indicators (KPIs) to enable performance measurement key risk indicators (KRIs) and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Determine the effectiveness of control assessments
- Identify and report trends/changes to KRIs/KPIs that affect control performance or the risk profile
CRISC Sample Exam
Delivery Method: Online, self-paced
Duration: Approximately 12 hours
Subscription: 1 year access to the course
Price: ISACA Members: $795 / Non-members: $895
- Interactive Content
- Downloadable workbooks and job aids
- Case study activities
- Practice exam
- Professionals preparing to become CRISC certified
- Risk practitioners
- Students or recent graduates
CPE Hours: 15
Level: Beginner – Intermediate
For More Information: https://support.isaca.org
Online review courses are also available for purchase through our enterprise sales team for larger organizations. Visit the Enterprise Training page and reach out to an associate for more information.