The Cybersecurity Fundamentals Online Course will provide learners with principles of data and technology that frame and define cyber security. Learners will gain insight into the importance of cyber security and the integral role of cyber security professionals. The interactive, self-guided format will provide a dynamic learning experience where users can explore foundational cyber security principles, security architecture, risk management, attacks, incidents, and emerging IT and IS technologies.
This course is ideal for:
- Zero to three years cyber security experience.
- Audit, risk, compliance, information security, government and legal professionals with a familiarity of basic IT/IS concepts who:
- are new to cyber security.
- are interested in entering the field of cyber security.
- need to understand the language and principals of cyber security and how it impacts their role.
- are interested in the ISACA Cybersecurity Fundamentals Certificate.
- Students and recent graduates interested in a cyber security career.
View News Release
Level: Beginner – intermediate
CPE hours: 8
Estimated seat time: 8 hours
Member / Non-member cost: $250 ISACA Members / $400 Non-members
Subscription Length: 120 days