We sponsor educational seminars and workshops, conduct chapter meetings, and help to further promote and elevate the visibility of the Information Systems (IS) Audit, Governance and Risk professions throughout our entire chapter area which includes Cedar Rapids, the Quad Cities, Iowa City and Dubuque.
ISACA is a world wide association of IS Audit, Risk and Governance professionals that provides globally recognized certification in assurance, security, risk and governance.
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT)
ISACA is made up of individual members who are often the sole practitioners of information systems auditing, security, or governance in his or her company. The membership of ISACA reflects a multiplicity of backgrounds and skills that make the profession challenging and dynamic. Current (2012) ISACA Illowa Chapter Board Members are:
- President - Terry Whaley, CISA, CGEIT, CRISC, CIA
- Vice President and Membership Chair - Julie Hupp, CISA, CIA, CPA
- Treasurer - Josh Connors, CISA
- Communication Chair and CRISC Coordinator - Melissa Ewing, CISA, CRISC
- Webmaster - Gregg Endicott, CISA, CISSP, CIA, CPA
- Research Director - William Lloyd Wells, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP, CIPP/IT
- Academic Relations Coordinator - Chad Sharp, CISA, CIA
- Academic Relations, CISA, CISM Coordinator - Martin Coe, CISA, CISM
- CGEIT Coordinator - Terrence Knecht, CGEIT, COBIT, PMP, CISSP, ITIL
This chapter is run by volunteers who are ISACA members nominated through ISACA Annual General Meeting (AGM). We highly encourage ISACA members to participate in running and supporting the local chapter.