ISACA Indonesia Chapter
ISACA is a world-wide IS Governance, Security, Risk & Assurance professional association which has leading credentials such as CISA (IS Audit & Assurance), CISM (Information Security), CGEIT (Enterprise Governance & Management of IT), CRISC (IS Risk & Control) and COBIT 5 Foundation, Implementation and Assessor. ISACA Indonesia Chapter established since 1993, its aim is to sponsor local educational seminars and workshops, provide advocacy to public & private sectors, conducts regular chapter meetings as services for the members, and help to further promote and elevate the visibility of the profession throughout Indonesia
ISACA Indonesia Chapter Bylaws can be accessed here.
The association is one of individual members, often the sole practitioner of information systems auditing, security, and/or governance in his or her company. The membership of the ISACA reflects a multiplicity of backgrounds and skills that make the information systems governance field challenging and dynamic. Current ISACA Indonesia Chapter Board Members are:
- President: Mr. Isnaeni Achdiat, CISA,CISM,CGEIT (Partner Advisory Services EY)
- Vice-President: Mr. Rahmat Mulyana, CISA,CISM,CGEIT,CRISC (Co-Founder Transforma Rekayasa & Solusi)
- Chapter Secretary: Mr. Ayub Ndaru Nugroho SP, CISA (VP Internal Audit HSBC)
- Treasurer: Ms. Inge Anggia Rahardja, CISA (Head of Corporate Internal Audit Bakri Telecom)
- Membership Director: Mr. Biger Adzanna Maghribi (Internal Audit Otoritas Jasa Keuangan)
- Immediate Past President: Mr. Surdiyanto Suryodarmodjo
- Program Chair: Mr. Fandhy Haristha Siregar, CISA,CISM (Head of IT Governance & Risk Management Commonwealth Bank)
- Certification Coordinator: Mr. Handikin Setiawan, CISA (Director Risk & Controls Solution PWC)
- Audit Chair: Mr. Venerdi Faizal Fakhmi Wibowo, CISA (Head of IT Audit Indosat)
Those enthusiastic figures can be witnessed in our Chapter Leader Portal. This chapter is run by volunteers. ISACA members' participations in running the chapter are highly encouraged.