Download the new 2014 Media Kit!
Please contact email@example.com for special opportunities.
Connect with Your Target Audience
For 45 years, ISACA has been a pace-setting global organization for information security, governance, risk, control and audit professionals. Respected worldwide as a nonprofit membership association for information technology (IT) and information systems (IS) professionals, ISACA is committed to providing its diverse constituency of more than 115,000 professionals worldwide with the tools they need to achieve individual and organizational success.
- Constituency of 115,000+ professionals worldwide
- ISACA provides industry leading certifications: CISA (Audit), CISM (Security), CGEIT (Governance) and CRISC (Risk)
- ISACA provides COBIT® 5 for the IS & IT Community: An internationally respected framework for the management and governance of enterprise IT
Your Benefits as an Advertiser
- Position your organization as a leader with an internationally respected organization.
- Connect directly with professionals, executives and managers who make IS and IT purchasing decisions.
- Differentiate your organization from the competition and make a lasting impression on your target market.
- Customizable advertising and sponsorship packages that increase ROI.
MORE THAN 75% of ISACA members participate in the purchasing decisions for their enterprise.
Members From More Than 180 Countries
- 45% US and Canada
- 26% Europe & Africa
- 21% Asia and Middle East
- 4% Central & South America
- 3% Australia and New Zealand
ISACA Members by Industry
- 31% Technology Services/Consulting
- 21% Banking/Financial
- 11% Manufacturing/Utilities/Telecom
- 9% Other
- 8% Government/Military
- 7% Public Accounting
- 4% Insurance
- 4% Education
- 3% Healthcare/Medical/Pharmaceutical
- 2% Retail/Wholesale/Distribution
- 58% Management/Consultant
- 30% Professional Staff
- 12% Executive Management
ISACA Members by Title
- 33% Security & IS/IT Director/Manager/Consultant
- 18% Security and IS/IT Staff
- 12% CEO, CISO/CSO, CIO/CTO, CAE, CFO, Partner, Chief Compliance/Risk/Privacy Officer, VP/EVP
- 12% Auditor
- 11% IS & IT Audit Director/Manager/Consultant
- 7% IS/IT Senior Auditor
- 7% Other
Years in Information Technology
- 53% 13 Years or More
- 15% 10 to 12 Years
- 12% 4 to 6 Years
- 12% 7 to 9 Years
- 7% 3 Years or Less
- 1% Unspecified
ISACA Members by Organization Size
- 31% 15,000 or more employees
- 15% 1,500-4,999 employees
- 12% 500-1,499 employees
- 10% fewer than 50 employees
- 9% 5,000-9,999 employees
- 9% 150-499 employees
- 6% 50-149 employees
- 5% not applicable
- 4% 10,000-14,999 employees
ISACA Media Team