Download the new 2013 Media Kit!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for special opportunities.
Give Your Ad Program An Extra Boost
ISACA is respected worldwide because of our long history of helping members and their employers ensure trust in, and value from, information systems. In addition to administering four industry-leading certifications (CISA, CISM, CGEIT and CRISC), ISACA developed and continually updates COBIT (which is used by international organizations to provide effective governance over IT), as well as Val IT, Risk IT, the Business Model for Information Security (BMIS), and the IT Assurance Framework (ITAF).
Your Benefits as an Advertiser
- Have your message seen by the audience you want to reach—readers who specialize in IT audit/assurance, security, control, risk, compliance and governance within nearly all industries, including finance, banking, insurance, government, consulting, manufacturing and public accounting.
- Access the individuals who influence IT and IS purchasing decisions.
- Affiliate with an internationally respected organization.
- Advance your business success and help to drive trust in and value from information systems worldwide.
Members From More Than 180 Countries
- 45% US and Canada
- 26% Europe & Africa
- 22% Asia and Middle East
- 4% Central & South America
- 3% Australia and New Zealand
ISACA Members by Industry
- 31% Technology Services/Consulting
- 21% Banking/Financial
- 15% Other
- 9% Manufacturing/Utilities/Telecom
- 8% Public Accounting
- 8% Government/Military
- 4% Insurance
- 3% Healthcare/Medical/Pharm.
- 2% Retail/Wholesale/Distribution
- 59% Management/Consultant
- 29% Professional Staff
- 11% Executive Management
- 1% Students
ISACA Members by Title
- 33% Security & IS/IT Director/Manager/Consultant
- 16% Auditor
- 13% Security and IS/IT Staff
- 11% CEO, CISO/CSO, CIO/CTO, CAE, CFO, Partner, Chief Compliance/Risk/Privacy Officer, VP/EVP
- 11% IS & IT Audit Director/Manager/Consultant
- 8% IS/IT Senior Auditor
- 8% Other
Years in Information Technology
- 51% 13 Years or More
- 17% 10 to 12 Years
- 13% 4 to 6 Years
- 11% 7 to 9 Years
- 7% 3 Years or Less
- 1% Unspecified
ISACA Media Team