Users of ISACA’s current COBIT Online will soon have a replacement product. The new version of COBIT Online will provide users the ability to navigate the COBIT 5 product family to include COBIT 5, COBIT 5 Implementation, COBIT 5: Enabling Processes, COBIT 5: Enabling Information, COBIT 5 for Assurance, COBIT 5 for Information Security, and COBIT 5 for Risk.
Features of COBIT 5 Online
Besides gaining online access to the COBIT 5 product family, users will also be able to:
- Browse industry news and other ISACA articles related to GEIT and COBIT topics
- Easily navigate and search COBIT publications
- Export the portions that fit your enterprise’s needs
- Write feedback on areas within the COBIT 5 publications
- Personalize RACI and Goals Cascade tools (coming fall 2014)
Users who have purchased COBIT 5 publications will have access to those publications and the ability to download them, in their unique instance of COBIT Online. Future releases of the site will include a toolset to create an individualized goals cascade and RACI charts for each governance and management practice.
COBIT 4.1 Online
Explore the features, facets and benefits of COBIT Online and MyCOBIT — including customized guidance results, online benchmarking and discussion forums — to determine which subscription level is right for you. COBIT Online presents COBIT knowledge, based on COBIT 4.1, in a uniform and user-friendly fashion.
Features of COBIT 4.1 Online
- Construct customized guidance results and view online or download as a MyCOBIT document
- Access the ever-expanding knowledge base of COBIT
- Search COBIT’s best practices
- Perform Benchmarking online
- Access discussion forums
- Access COBIT Online Detailed Function Overview
ACCESS COBIT 4.1 ONLINE
Clicking this button will result in a login prompt
(if not already logged in) to establish your COBIT
Online access privileges.