A Holistic Business Model
Download (Registration Required, 3.1M)
Download (Japanese; Registration Required, 5.3M)
Download The Business Model for Information Security Brochure (125K)
Purchase the Book
An Introduction to the Business Model for Information Security
Business Model for Information Security Overview Page
Provide feedback on this document
Visit the Information Security Management Knowledge Center community
The Business Model for Information Security, provides an in-depth explanation to a holistic business model which examines security issues from a systems perspective.
Explore various media, including journal articles, webcasts and podcasts, to delve into the Business Model for Information Security and to learn more about how to have success in the IS field in today's market.
Do you face the following challenges?
- Senior management’s commitment to information security initiatives
- Management’s understanding of information security issues
- Information security planning prior to implementation of new technologies
- Integration between business and information security
- Alignment of information security with the enterprise’s objectives
- Executive and line management’s ownership and accountability for implementing, monitoring and reporting on information security
If so, you are not alone. These challenges are of concern to many security professionals, regardless of location. Although enterprises have improved security technologies, there are still gaps in areas such as security governance, human factors, culture, and planning for the unexpected.