Provide feedback on this document
Visit the Governance of Enterprise IT Knowledge Center community
This project achieved the research objective of developing robust benchmark information and providing a means for organizations to answer the question, ‘How do we compare with our peers?’ This report is divided into seven chapters plus two appendices:
- Describes the study method and demographics of the organizations that took part.
- Presents the primary research findings.
- Provides the disaggregated data, the maturity level for each attribute for each process.
- Divides the 51 organizations along several different demographic variables.
- Presents a general set of instructions for organizations to perform a self-assessment against the benchmark data in this report.
- Includes recommendations for future research to expand on the findings in this study.
Appendix 1 Presents the maturity attribute table.
Appendix 2 Provides a series of tables including the average maturity levels by attribute within each process for the 51 organizations as a group and data divided by demographic variables.
The report was developed from a field study that collected maturity level data on COBIT process control objectives.