Where networking and knowledge intersect.
We would like to hear from you regarding your COBIT experience.
If you have reviewed or worked to implement some or all of the COBIT content, please take a few moments and let us know of your impressions and experiences.
Your contributions will be very useful as we continue to evolve and improve COBIT to address the IT governance and control demands of today's and tomorrow’s businesses.
Additionally, learn more about the current Framework Committee members.
1. What features of the COBIT framework influenced you to consider / implement it?
2. How did you / your enterprise assess the suitability of COBIT to address your needs?
3. How did you / your enterprise identify and prioritize the areas you plan to work on?
4. What initiative(s) have you completed / do you plan to complete where you have leveraged / plan to leverage COBIT ?
These activities can be of the following types:
Development of IT policiesDefinition of IT processesIT governance implementationIT improvement activityEstablishing IT performance measurementPerforming IT assurance activitiesResponding to IT audit recommendations
5. What is the best feature of COBIT ?
6. What feature of COBI T needs improving most?
7. How can we improve COBI T user support?
If you would be interested in presenting your experience with COBI T at an ISACA conference, in a case study or in an article for our Journal publication please provide the following details:
Thank you in advance for your time and feedback, we appreciate it!