ISACA provides RSS feeds for its many blogs, Knowledge Center discussions and news releases. Follow the links below to view a variety of ISACA.org content. All content is the property of ISACA and reproduction must be attributed to ISACA.org.
ISACA Now Blog
A medium for ISACA leaders, constituents and staff to discuss topics relevant to the association, the business environment and/or the profession, the ISACA Now blog provides you an opportunity to share and grow in your profession and the ISACA community. We invite you to participate by reading and responding to the posts included here.
View a comprehensive list of news regarding ISACA, its research studies and its certifications. News releases are available in more than 12 languages.
Journal Author Blog Posts
The ISACA Journal Author Blog is intended to provide a vehicle for Journal authors, constituents and staff to exchange information of interest pertinent to Journal article topics, the business environment and/or the profession. Members who log in may post comments in response to these blog entries..
Knowledge Center Feeds and Alerts
Stay connected to ISACA's Knowledge Center, a meeting place for IT professionals who share common professional interests. Participants can consume information, exchange expertise and experience, and build new understanding through collaboration. A wide range of disciplines and practices powers this global professional community, making it a truly unique and holistic resource.
To set up an alert or feed for all discussions in a Knowledge Center topic:
- Click on the “alert” bell, which will send an alert to you via email, or if you have an RSS reader such as iGoogle, you can set up a feed to the discussion page.
- To set an alert for all discussions in a topic, navigate to the topic home page and click on the more link
- Then select either the bell or the RSS feed icon.
- The bell fades and shows an x in front of it to show you’ve added that discussion as an alert.
- Alerts can be managed by clicking “My Alerts” in the utility navigation
Access over 100 different RSS feeds by joining a topic groups in the Knowledge Center >>
Learn more about the Knowledge Center