Welcome to the ISACA Auckland Chapter. The aim of the ISACA Auckland Chapter is to sponsor local educational seminars and workshops, conduct regular chapter meetings, and help to further promote and elevate the visibility of the IS audit, control and security profession throughout Auckland and New Zealand.
ISACA (previously the Information Systems Audit and Control Association) is a worldwide association of IS governance professionals. The association currently focuses on assurance, security, and governance and provides globally recognised certification in assurance.
The association is one of individual members, often the sole practitioner of information systems auditing, security, and/or governance in his or her company. The membership of the ISACA reflects a multiplicity of backgrounds and skills that make the information systems governance field challenging and dynamic.
Current (2012-2013) ISACA Auckland Chapter Board Members are:
- President: Shahvez David (SJD Consulting)
- Vice-President: Liz Wickham (Deloitte)
- Secretary: Gillian Gainford (Datacom)
- Immediate Past President: Chandon Ohri (KPMG)
- Treasurer: Vernon Lomberg (Westpac)
- Brian Cusack (AUT)
- Matthias Kraft (Ernst & Young)
- Philip Webster (Progressive)
- Walter Manyati (KPMG)
- Maher Al-Khazrajy (Auckland City Council)
This chapter is run by volunteers who are ISACA members nominated through ISACA Annual General Meeting (AGM). ISACA members' participations in running the chapter are highly encouraged.