Welcome to the ISACA Dhaka Chapter. The aim of the Chapter is to sponsor local educational seminars and workshops, conducts regular chapter meetings, and help to further promote and elevate the visibility of the IS audit, control and security profession throughout the region.
ISACA (previously the Information Systems Audit and Control Association) is a world wide association of IS governance professionals. The association currently focuses on assurance, security, and governance and provides globally recognised certification in assurance (Certified Information Systems Auditor), security (Certified Information Security Manager), and governance (Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT).
The association is one of individual members, often the sole practitioner of information systems auditing, security, and/or governance in his or her company. The membership of the ISACA reflects a multiplicity of backgrounds and skills that make the information systems governance field challenging and dynamic. Current ISACA Dhaka Chapter Board Members are:
- President: Mr. Mohammed Iqbal Hossain, CISA, CISM, CGEIT
- Vice-President: Mr. Mohammad Arfe Elahi, CISA
- Secretary: Mr. Md. Mushfiqur Rahman, CISA
- Joint Secretary: Mr. Muhammad Abul Kalam Azad, CISA,CISM,CRISC
- Treasurer: Abdullah Al Mahmud Md. Kayes, CISA
- Director of Marketing: Mr. Mahbub Ul Alam, CISA
- Director of CISA Certification: Mr. Sayed Mohammad Imtiaz Murshed, CISA
- Director of CISM Certification: Mr. Md. Shazzad Hossain, CISA, CISM, CRISC
- Director of Communication: Mr. Zahirul Kium, CISA
- Director of IT Governance: Mr. Md. Shamsuzzaman Sarker, CISA
- Director at Large: Mr. Md. Refat Hasan, CISA, CRISC
- Director of Academic Relations: Mr. Riaduzzaman Ridoy, CISA
- Director of Membership: Mr. Hasan- Al-Monsur, CISA
- Immediate Past President: Mr. A.K.M. Nazrul Haider
This chapter is run by volunteers who are ISACA members nominated through ISACA Annual General Meeting (AGM). ISACA members' participations in running the chapter are highly encouraged.