Annual General Meeting 2019
The ISACA Cyprus Chapter organizes its Annual General Meeting which will take place on Wednesday, 11 April at 16:45
The event will be hosted at PwC Cyprus Head Office,43 Demostheni Severi Avenue.
This will be followed by drinks and bites.
The Annual General Meeting is open only to ISACA Cyprus Chapter members which have settled their dues for 2019, and to 2018 ISACA exam passers who will be recognised during the event.
Registration will commence at 16:45 and presentations will commence at 17:00. The agenda will cover the following items:
- Introduction & Recognition of ISACA exam passers in 2018.
- "Third Party Outsourcing" by Mr. Demos Demou (PwC), Board Member of the ISACA Cyprus Chapter; and
- "Key Cyber Security Considerations and the Evolving Threat Landscape" by Mr. Yiacoumis Christos (KPMG) - 1 CPE
- President's Annual Report;
- FY2018 Financial Statements and FY2019 Budget by the Treasurer;
- Audit Report by the Chairman of the Audit Committee;
- Proceedings for the election of a new Board of Directors and Audit Committee.
All registered ISACA Cyprus Chapter members (no need to be ISACA certification holders) who have paid their dues for 2019 may be nominated* for a position in the Board of Directors.
*Nominations must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 5/4 and should specify whether the candidate is being nominated for a position as a member of the Board of Directors or as a member of the Audit Committee. Nominations should be accompanied by a short CV of the candidate (a small paragraph).
As an ISACA volunteer, and member of the Board, you can take pride in arranging and participating in activities that enable the continued success of our local Chapter, while expanding your knowledge, gaining valuable management and leadership skills, and connecting with others in your profession.