Annual General Meeting 2017
The ISACA Cyprus Chapter organizes its Annual General Meeting which will take place on Wednesday, 26 April at 17:00
The event will be hosted at EY, Jean Nouvel Tower, Stasinou 6, Nicosia.
This will be followed by drinks and bites at a nearby venue.
The Annual General Meeting is open only to ISACA Cyprus Chapter members which have settled their dues for 2017, and to 2016 ISACA exam passers who will be recognised during the event.
Registration will commence at 16:45 and presentations will commence at 17:00. The agenda will cover the following items:
- Introduction & Recognition of ISACA exam passers in 2016.
- Short presentation "Introduction to COBIT" by Mr. Panagiotis Droukas, President of the ISACA Athens Chapter. (1 CPE)
- President's Annual Report.
- FY2016 Financial Statements and FY2017 Budget by the Treasurer.
- Audit Report by the Chairman of the Audit Committee.
- Proceedings for the election of a new Board of Directors and Audit Committee.
All registered ISACA Cyprus Chapter members who have settled their Chapter dues for 2017 may be nominated for a position in the Board of Directors.
Nominations must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
by Thursday, 13 April
the latest and should specify whether the candidate is being nominated for a
member of the Board of Directors or a member of the Audit Committee. Nominations should be accompanied by a short resumé of the candidate (1-2 paragraphs).