Welcome to ISACA Edmonton Chapter (131)
The primary purpose of the Chapter is to promote the education of individuals for the improvement and development of their capabilities relating to the auditing of and/or management consulting in the field of Information Systems (IS) audit, security and control.
Our core objectives are:
- to promote the education of, and help expand the knowledge and skills of its members in the interrelated fields of auditing, quality assurance, security, IS audit and control, and IT governance;
- to encourage a free exchange of IS audit and control, quality assurance, and security techniques, approaches, and problem solving by its members;
- to promote adequate communication to keep members abreast of current events in IS audit and control, quality assurance, and security fields that can be of benefit to them and their employers;
- to communicate to management, auditors, universities, and to IS professionals the importance of establishing controls necessary to ensure the effective organization and utilization of IT resources; and
- to promote the Association's professional certifications.
Take your career to the next level, watch video to learn more about ISACA:
Contents of Interest
Check out upcoming
Access members-only content
CPE Opportunity: Do you love to write? Submit an article for our newsletter or blog and receive CPE credits for your efforts in addition to recognition from your fellow members. For more information, contact the Director, Marketing and Communications
Job Opportunities: Check out the latest job postings
Note to companies wishing to post a job opportunity:
Job postings expire 30 days after posting. If you wish to renew a job posting, send an email to the Webmaster. To advertise a job, send your posting information (job title, opportunity closing date, the URL for the posting, and a link to your corporate site) to the Webmaster.