Welcome to the ISACA Edmonton Chapter (131)
The primary purpose of the Chapter is to promote the education of individuals for the improvement and development of their capabilities relating to the auditing of and/or management consulting in the field of Information Systems (IS) audit, security and control.
The objectives of the Chapter are:
- to promote the education of, and help expand the knowledge and skills of its members in the interrelated fields of auditing, quality assurance, security, IS audit and control, and IT governance;
- to encourage a free exchange of IS audit and control, quality assurance, and security techniques, approaches, and problem solving by its members;
- to promote adequate communication to keep members abreast of current events in IS audit and control, quality assurance, and security fields that can be of benefit to them and their employers;
- to communicate to management, auditors, universities, and to IS professionals the importance of establishing controls necessary to ensure the effective organization and utilization of IT resources; and
- to promote the Association's professional certifications.
Click here for our latest Chapter Information
Learn more about ISACA with this video about our international association: isaca-intro.html
ISACA International Link
To reach the ISACA International site, click here.
Chapter Member Information
Access the Chapter's Members-Only pages here.
We post available jobs on our News and Announcements page under Announcements.
Note to companies wishing to post a job opportunity:
Job postings expire 30 days after posting. If you wish to renew a job posting, send an email to the Webmaster. To advertise a job, send your posting information (job title, opportunity closing date, the URL for the posting, and a link to your corporate site) to the Webmaster.
Write an article for our Newsletter and receive CPE credits for your efforts...in addition to the praise and adulation of your fellow members! For more information contact our Director, Newsletter, Jazmin Salazar at firstname.lastname@example.org