Welcome to the ISACA New England Chapter
Our aim is to sponsor local educational seminars and workshops, conduct regular chapter meetings, and help to further promote and elevate the visibility of the IS audit, control and security profession throughout New England.
Why attend SC Congress Boston?
Let us count the ways!
- You have earned it: As a qualified cybersecurity professional, you are invited to attend as our VIP guest on a complimentary basis.
- Enhance your profile: Engage directly with the most connected and influential cybersecurity leaders in the market, including our esteemed speakers, delegates, sponsors, and SC editors.
- Get informed: Premium content targets mission-critical topics, including security planning and budgeting, attacks from ransomware, insider and other types, and threat intelligence strategies.
- Immerse in the latest technologies and tools: Our Exhibit Hall is a marketplace of ideas and solutions that will help you safeguard your organization.
- Get out of your silo: SC Congress draws top-level cybersecurity leaders from all the key verticals, including finance, technology, government, retail and consumer goods.
- Aim higher: Engage with premium content on C-suite perspectives, including security planning and budgeting, and the pathways to organizational influence within your company.
Admission is complimentary to qualified IT security professionals.
Interested in speaking at our AGM and/or Maine Event. Please click here for Call for Speakers.
Interested in Sponsoring one of our upcoming events. Please click here for Sponsorship Opportunities.