Welcome to the ISACA Phoenix Chapter. The aim of the Chapter is to sponsor local educational seminars and workshops, conducts regular chapter meetings, and help to further promote and elevate the visibility of the IS audit, control and security profession throughout the area.
ISACA (previously the Information Systems Audit and Control Association) is a world wide association of IS governance professionals. The association currently focuses on assurance, security, and governance and provides globally recognised certification in assurance (Certified Information Systems Auditor), security (Certified Information Security Manager), and governance (Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT).
The association is one of individual members, often the sole practitioner of information systems auditing, security, and/or governance in his or her company. The membership of the ISACA reflects a multiplicity of backgrounds and skills that make the information systems governance field challenging and dynamic. Current ISACA Phoenix Chapter Board Members are:
- Mr. Craig J Krivin CISA CISM, President
- Mr. Aaron Victor Cook CISA, Immediate Past President
- Mr. Adam Remis, Past President and Special Advisor
- Mr. Tim Plona CISA CISM, Vice President
- Mr. John M. Simons CISA, Secretary
- Mr. Robert J. Elliott CISA, Treasurer
- Ms. Amanthi D Pendegraft CISA CISM, Director Sponsorship
- Mr. Cory Daniel Steinbicker CISA, Director Academic Relations
- Mr. David Darnell CISA CISM, Director Chapter Meetings
- Ms. Donna Natarajan CGEIT, Director Certifications
- Mr. Jon W. Chandler CISA, Director Cybersecurity
- Mr. Joseph Brent Norris, Director Research
- Ms. Lisa Marie Scott Director Membership
- Mr. Sandeep Desai CISA, Director Quarterly Events
- Mr. Carlos A. Teodoro, CISM, Webmaster
- Mr. Srinivasa Mocharla, CISM, Webmaster
This chapter is run by volunteers who are ISACA members nominated through ISACA Annual General Meeting (AGM). ISACA members' participations in running the chapter are highly encouraged.