|Members Year End Dinner||11/25/2013 4:57 PM
Greetings from the ISACA Singapore Chapter!
We hope you have gained from the many professional benefits your membership provides you. By belonging to the ISACA Singapore Chapter, you not only benefit yourself; your involvement also strengthens the collective objective of your peers, which is to realize the goal of ensuring trust in, and value from, information systems.
Many members who are engaged with the ISACA Singapore Chapter or participated in our events have benefited tremendously through our technology update workshops, networking seminars, social events and many more! We have organised the Members Movie Night last August which was well-received by close to 90 members. We had a sumptuous buffet dinner before hitting the theatre for ‘Red 2’. The committee has also taken into consideration the feedbacks received from our members during the planning of our next social event.
In the month of December, we have organised the Members Year-End Dinner at Starz Restaurant, Hard Rock Hotel, RWS and hope that you can join us at the event. In this event, you will get to savour the special ‘RWS All Star Chefs Buffet’ which will feature the signature dishes created and prepared by the celebrity chefs from the renowned restaurants Palio, Osia, Forest and Feng Shui Inn, in addition to the sumptuous spread of International cuisines worth $75++. The buffet also includes free-flow soft drinks throughout the dinner. At the end of the dinner, one lucky winner will walk away with an Apple iPad mini Retina display. We will also be giving away Annual Passes for our networking seminars and groceries vouchers during the lucky draw.
You get to enjoy all the fun at a subsidised rate of only $20. It is our way of giving value back to our members.
Title: Members Year End Dinner (RWS All Star Chefs Buffet)
Date: 20th December 2013
Time: 1830h – 2130h
Venue: Starz Restaurant, Hard Rock Hotel Lobby, RWS
1830h – 1900h Registration
1900h – 2100h Dinner
2100h – 2130h Lucky Draw
$20 – ISACA Singapore Chapter members
$88 – Guest
Please register here
Terms and Conditions:
- Entry fees of $20 are only offered to ISACA Singapore Chapter members with valid membership for year 2013.
- No show fee of $68 will be charged to confirmed registrants who fail to attend.
- Any cancellation must be made in writing to secretariat no less than 48 hours before the event.
- Members are allowed to bring a guest at a cost price of $88. Payment must be received latest 48 hours before the event.
- Seating arrangement is based on first come first served basis.
- Due to limited capacity in the restaurant, confirmation will be provided on first come and first served basis.
ISACA Singapore Chapter
|Chapter newsletter and Official social media||11/7/2013 9:09 AM
I am pleased to announce our Chapter’s newsletter published in October 2013
. You are invited to read Chapter’s activities and achievement for the first half year of 2013-2014 term. The newsletter now features upcoming events including workshops, conference and certification review courses. Top scorers for December 2012 and June 2013 are listed as well. The newsletter can be read by clicking the following link
. Hardcopy is available at evening seminar while supply lasts.
As the chapter grows in membership and increases its events, we recognise the need of social media as additional communication channels. To enhance the current notification of events, all events will now be posted to official social media channels as follows:
1. LinkedIn Group - ISACA Singapore Chapter (Official)
This is the new and official LinkedIn Group for ISACA Singapore Chapter. The group is maintained by Chapter's current Board of Directors and Secretariat. The previous group (now renamed to ISACA Singapore Interest Group) will no longer be used. You may have received an invite from our Chapter President, Leonard Ong, to join the official group. All ISACA Singapore Chapter members has been pre-approved to join the group.
The migration to official group is necessary as the Chapter was unable to retain ownership of the previous group from former Chapter’s board member. All social media will now owned and maintained by the Chapters and handed over throughout new terms.
Please do join Chapter's social channels and be notified on events or participate in discussions.
Amy Ng, CISA
Vice President & Director, Marketing
|ISACA Singapore Chapter Leadership | Welcome to new board members||11/6/2013 3:10 PM
The chapter continues to renew itself throughout the term. I am pleased to announce that two members have been co-opted as Chapter's Board of Directors for 2013-2014 term.
Please extend a warm welcome to:
1. Mr. Ferry Haris CISA, Asst. Honorary Secretary and Young Professional Liaison
2. Mr. Phoram Mehta CISM CRISC, Director - Marketing
The current Chapter leaders are:
1. Leonard Ong CISA, CISM, CRISC | President
2. Amy Ng CISA | Vice President
3. Lim Yueh Han John CISA, CISM | Secretary
4. Ferry Haris CISA | Assistant Secretary
5. Ramiah Marappan CISA | Treasurer
6. Tong Seng Chee CISA. CISM, CGEIT, CRISC | Asst. Treasurer
7. Koh Boon Hui | Director, Membership
8. Leonard Sng Eu Jin | Director, Industry Outreach
9. Liew Chin Chuan | Director, Academic Outreach
10. Vincent Leong Koon Foong CISA | Director, Government & Regulatory Outreach
11. Mark L. Ames CISA, CISM, CRISC | Director, Program (Seminar)
12. Mike Myint, CISA | Director, Program (Workshop)
13. Phoram Mehta CISM, CRISC | Director - Marketing
If you'd like to volunteer in Singapore Chapter, please contact me at President (at) isaca.org.sg. The Chapter relies on volunteers to provide values to its members through various offerings.
Leonard Ong CISA, CISM, CRISC