SENIOR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AUDITOR
At Prosperity Bank we've always considered service and personal attention to be important. We've made an all-out commitment to lead the banking industry back to where the customer came first and people were the reason for doing business. We strive to treat our employees like we treat our customers: with respect while offering the best services and benefits.
JOB SUMMARY: The Senior IT Auditor is primarily responsible for risk assessing, performing and documenting audits of IT and special projects. Responsibilities include reviewing the effectiveness and efficiency of financial, operational, and information technology procedures and internal controls to determine compliance with Bank policies and industry best practices. Support the audit team in planning audits and the effective assessment of inherent and residual risk for each IT entity. Identification and updating of risk ranking as the IT universe changes. Prepares reports and makes recommendations for improvements in the areas of internal controls and cost savings under the supervision of audit management.
Approximately 20% travel.
- Plans, leads, and performs IT and operational audits and special projects along with resolving complex business issues. Evaluate controls and systems under development and provide advice on internal controls. Follow up on previous audit concerns and issues.
- Develops audit programs based upon assessed risks, internal controls, bank policy/procedures and applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Prepares formal reports of audit results for distribution to Bank management and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors.
- Conducts risk assessment activities including scope surveys, risk assessment matrices and flowcharts of key controls.
- Works with outside consultants and external audit providers in performing audit projects.
- Develop and maintain positive customer relationships and assists in the development of less experienced staff.
- Performs related responsibilities as required or assigned
- Excellent knowledge of COBIT standards, IT controls around technical environments, internal audit principles and report writing techniques.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, and electronic workpapers (TeamMate, ACL, IDEA, etc.)
- Strong oral and written communication skills in order to work well with all levels of the organization.
- Possess a strong, demonstrated ability to analyze a set of data and extract information critical to identifying and communicating inherent and residual risk to the business line.
- Good analytical skills· Able to work independently and be able to grasp new concepts quickly, troubleshoot problems, multi-task and prioritize projects.
- Proficient knowledge of PC’s, Servers, VM environments.
- Bachelor’s Degree, in Computer Science, Accounting, Finance or Information Technology, or other business related discipline and five plus years’ experience performing IT audits.
- At least one is required - CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC, or CIA.
- Preferred Experience
- Experience in financial services industry
- Experience auditing large organizations
- Experience with TeamMate audit software
- CISA certification preferred.
Prosperity Bank offers our employees the following:
- Competitive Pay
- Advancement/Promotional Opportunities
- Special Recognition and Service Awards
- Insurance: Health, Life, and Dental (for both you and your family)
- 401(k) Savings Option
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Free Parking
To Apply : Prosperity Bank Careers Website: https://www.prosperitybankusa.com/careers.aspx
Or Send your resume to : David Hendren Email: David.Hendren@ProsperityBankUSA.com