DistributionNOW is an industry-leading provider of pipe, valves and valve automation, fittings, mill and industrial supplies, tools, safety products, and artificial lift systems to the upstream, midstream, and downstream & industrial markets. We are also recognized as a leading supply chain solutions company providing value-added services, including supply chain management, project management, and e-commerce solutions.
At DistributionNOW, we believe our associates are the best in the business. We value and reward hardworking, creative, and dedicated employees that desire to be part of a team committed to outstanding customer service. DistributionNOW is looking to hire hardworking, creative, and dedicated associates that desire to be part of a team committed to outstanding customer service. START YOUR CAREER NOW.
Primary Job Responsibilities
The Senior IT Auditor will work under the leadership of the Internal Audit Manager to provide independent and objective opinions on the organization's internal controls that mitigate business risks affecting regulatory requirements, performance objectives, and provide additional assurance services as requested by Senior Management or the Audit Committee.
- Conduct all phases of an audit including planning, fieldwork, and report drafting
- Evaluate policies, procedures, processes and internal controls over company activities, including information systems operating procedures, system security and general computing and application controls
- Communicate findings with auditee during the test work and at the closing meeting
- Provide recommendations to improve operations
- Assist with the supervision, training and mentoring of staff auditors on audit process
- Complete audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings
The ideal candidate will demonstrate above average skill in the following competencies:
Department: Internal Audit Contact: Abraham.Olguin@dnow.com
Location: Houston, TX Position Type: Full-Time