Your ISACA Illini Chapter is hard at work lining up a great group of speakers to present on a variety of topics affecting the Information Security, Auditing, Governance, Risk, and Control fields.
Below is a list of the events we can share with our members so that you know what you can look forward to this year. (Note: All dates and information are tentative until the event announcement and sign up information is sent.)
- 09/27 - Blockchain can do for business what the internet did for communication - Speaker: IBM
- 10/08 - Quantitative Risk in Cyber Systems / Knowing Your Network - Speaker Dr. Marshall Kuypers
- 11/08 - Managing Security and Risk with COBIT 5 - Speaker Peter C. Tessin
- 12/20 - Roundtable Discussion
- 01/17 - Beware the Ransomware (a tabletop Disaster Recovery Exercise) and Beware the Ransomware (Insights from the Threat Landscape) - Speakers: Ed Moyle and Paul Phillips (Co-Sponsored with the IIA, event will be held in Springfield.)
- 02/21 - More info coming soon...
- 03/21 - Cybersecurity Law
- 04/18 - Auditing Cloud Security - Speaker: John Rostern
- 05/16 - Cybersecurity Defense and Incident Response - Speakers: Jesse Magenheimer and Bryan Sheppard
We welcome your feedback and suggestions for other speakers and topics.
Look forward to seeing you soon!