ISACA Indonesia Chapter
ISACA is a world-wide IS Governance, Security, Risk & Assurance professional association which has leading credentials such as CISA (IS Audit & Assurance), CISM (Information Security), CGEIT (Enterprise Governance & Management of IT), CRISC (IS Risk & Control) and COBIT 5 Foundation, Implementation and Assessor. ISACA Indonesia Chapter established since 1993, its aim is to sponsor local educational seminars and workshops, provide advocacy to public & private sectors, conducts regular chapter meetings as services for the members, and help to further promote and elevate the visibility of the profession throughout Indonesia
ISACA Indonesia Chapter Bylaws can be accessed here.
The association is one of individual members, often the sole practitioner of information systems auditing, security, and/or governance in his or her company. The membership of the ISACA reflects a multiplicity of backgrounds and skills that make the information systems governance field challenging and dynamic. Current ISACA Indonesia Chapter Board Members are:
- President: Mr. Isnaeni Achdiat, CISA,CISM,CGEIT (EY)
- Vice-President: Mr. Rahmat Mulyana, CISA,CISM,CGEIT,CRISC (Transforma Rekayasa & Solusi)
- Chapter Secretary: Mr. Harun Al Rasyid, CISA (Independent IS Auditor)
- Treasurer: Ms. Wiwik Widyastatin, CISA (Garuda Indonesia)
- Membership Director: Mr. Biger Adzanna Maghribi (Otoritas Jasa Keuangan)
- Immediate Past President: Mr. Surdiyanto Suryodarmodjo
- Program Chair: Mr. Syahraki Syahrir, CISA,CISM (Veda Praxis)
- Certification Director: Mr. Handikin Setiawan, CISA (PWC)
- Education Director: Mr. Obrina Candra Brilliyant, CISA (Sekolah Tinggi Sandi Negara)
- Audit Chair: Mr. Ayub Ndaru Nugroho SP, CISA (HSBC)
- Cyber Security Nexus (CSX) Liaison: Mr. Kamal Azhar, CISM (Commonwealth Bank)
- Marketing and Communication Director: Ms. Hanifa Nur, CISA, CISM (Cand.) (Commonwealth Bank)
- Government/Regulatory Advocacy Coordinator: Mr. Widodo Lestarianto, CISA, CISM (Kementerian Keuangan)
- Young Professional Ambassador: Mr. Steven Hervianto Galuh, CISA (PT. Batam Bintan Telekomunikasi)
- Research Director: Dr. Hoga Saragih (Universitas Bakrie)
- Academic Relations Coordinator: Mr. Gede Karya, CISA (Universitas Parahyangan)
Those enthusiastic figures can be witnessed in our Chapter Leader Portal. This chapter is run by volunteers. ISACA members' participations in running the chapter are highly encouraged.
ISACA Certifications Exam Preparation
In order to assist ISACA certifications exam taker in Indonesia in gaining good quality exam preparation courses, ISACA Indonesia Chapter has signed MOU with several training providers. The list of Training Providers is provided in Certification page.