The Education Committee develops a comprehensive annual training program covering information systems audit/assurance, risk management, controls, and governance. Check here periodically for updates as we continue to plan and finalize upcoming training classes.
If you require training in specific skills or knowledge areas, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Call to Action
Several opportunities are available for assisting the Education Committee:
- Developing education curriculum
- Instructing classes
- Hosting educational events
If you are interested, please contact email@example.com or click here for volunteering information.
Save the Date
- NYDFS Cyber Security Regulation Compliance, February 12, 2018
- Auditing MVS, RACF, ACF2, and Top Secret , April 24 -25, 2018;
- Effective Communication for Information Technology Professionals, May 17, 2018
- Operational Risk, June 5, 2018;
- Auditing Traditional Waterfall and Agile Development Methodologies - 2017 Edition, October 9, 2018
The Power of Emotional Intelligence: Why It Is Your Unique Advantage! : November 02, 2017; Touro College Graduate School of Business; Instructor: Julie Kowalski
Auditing Unix/Linux: November 15-16, 2017; Touro College and University System; Instructor: Tanya Baccam; Level: Intermediate;