Connecting exceptional people with exceptional knowledge to provide our members with a robust offering of benefits
ISACA positions you to succeed and thrive in your career. The Association is a resource you can draw upon to enhance your skills, expand your professional connections and experience a vibrant local and global community of colleagues.
Are you a member of ISACA Vancouver yet?
Join ISACA Become a Member:
Please click here
to watch a the reasons.
➢ Why become a member of ISACA?
Check out this video to find out what we offer to our members: Link to Video.
➢ How to join Vancouver Chapter
For new members:
1. Log in at www.isaca.org
2. Click on Membership
3. Click on Join Now
to follow step by step to finish the membership registration. During which Select Vancouver Chapter in the “ISACA Local Chapter Selection”.
For current member transfers to Vancouver Chapter:
1. Login to www.isaca.org
2. Select “My ISACA” > “myPROFILE” >”Account – Address – Demographic Info” > “My Contact Information”
3. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and select the “Edit” button.
4. Select “My Demographic and Other Information”
5. Near the bottom of the screen, under “ISACA Local Chapter Selection,” select Vancouver Chapter in the drop-down box, and then select “Save.”
➢ How to join Chapter events
• Visit events regularly on Vancouver Chapter Website
and register online
• Check the monthly emails from Vancouver Chapter, and register events by following steps in the email
• Follow us on social media such as Facebook, Tweeter, LinkedIn etc to get the updated event information. Quick link to follow us can be found on Vancouver Chapter Website
If you can’t receive emails from Vancouver Chapter regularly, please contact us
➢ How to earn CPEs with Vancouver Chapter?
ISACA Vancouver Chapter offers great opportunities for you to expand your professional network and skill set, and help you earn CPEs through various channels:
• Month education sessions
• Social events
• Joint events with other local professional associations
• Volunteer on the board ( linked to the below link)
• Mentoring new members
• BCAware events
– series of FREE privacy and security events in February each year organized by Vancouver Chapter
You can keep updated of our upcoming events by regularly visiting Vancouver Chapter Website
or simply check your email.
➢ How to volunteer at Vancouver Chapter?
• Volunteer for the Chapter’s Board
ISACA Vancouver Chapter calls for Volunteers to serve on the Chapter's Board every April, and email is sent to all members. Please check your email and apply accordingly. This can be found on Vancouver Chapter Website
during this period as well.
• Volunteer for the Chapter’s events
ISACA Vancouver Chapter organizes various topics of events throughout the year. If you are interested in volunteering in some of the events, please contact our Program Director. Contact methods can be found on Vancouver Chapter Website.
• Volunteer for BCAware Campaign
BCAware Steering Committee is responsible for organizing the BCAware events in February each year. If you are interested in volunteering in some of the events, please contact us.
➢ How to join Vancouver Chapter newsletter?
To keep updated with the most current Vancouver Chapter information, industry news, local job postings and more, you can subscribe to our newsletter by sending an email to [email protected]