ISACA Jacksonville Chapter / Citi All Day
“STOP THE BREACH”
7 CPE Event
Friday October 26, 2018
Please plan to join us for this full day 7 CPE event themed STOP THE BREACH hosted by ISACA Jacksonville and Citibank at the Citibank South Flagler Center on Friday, October 26, 2018. Topics of the day focus around security controls and managing the security risks within our environment. Our speakers for this event include local Executives as well as speakers from CrowdStrike, Optiv, Splunk, Tenable and Centrify to discuss the following topics:
• The Menace of Business Email Compromise (CrowdStrike)
• Incident Response Plan in October 2018 by (Steve Wingate from Kraton Chemicals)
• Back to Basics: Comparative ROI Among Security Tools and Processes (Tenable)
• Breach Response Reality: Tales From the Frontline (Optiv)
• Zero Trust Privilege for the Modern Threatscape (Centrify)
• Is your SOC SOARing or snoring? Force Multiply your Security Analysts by Ten (Splunk)
• Right Once vs Right Always: Equalizing the Playing Field (Ed Spencer)
Special pricing for this event is $75 for ISACA members from and includes breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snacks. Event pricing is also applicable to members from other professional organizations (see Guest Members).
Attendance for this event is limited, so reserve your seat today.
Cost of Event:
ISACA Member: $75.00
Students/ Unemployed: $50.00
Guest Members (i.e. IIA, ISSA, etc): $75.00
RSVP: Please respond no later than Wednesday,
October 24, 2018 @ 12:00 p.m.
Click on the Events link above for the calendar of dates for upcoming ISACA Jacksonville Chapter events.