Welcome to the ISACA Kampala Chapter. The aim of the Chapter is to sponsor local educational seminars and workshops, conducts regular chapter meetings, and help to further promote and elevate the visibility of the IS audit, control and security profession throughout Kampala.
ISACA (previously the Information Systems Audit and Control Association) is a world wide association of IS governance professionals. The association currently focuses on assurance, security, and governance and provides globally recognised certification in assurance (Certified Information Systems Auditor), security (Certified Information Security Manager), and governance (Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT).
The association is one of individual members, often the sole practitioner of information systems auditing, security, and/or governance in his or her company. The membership of the ISACA reflects a multiplicity of backgrounds and skills that make the information systems governance field challenging and dynamic. Current ISACA Kampala Chapter Board Members are:
- President: Mr. Herculs Rufaro Bizure, CISA, CISM, CRISC
- Vice-President: Mr. Mugabi Emmanuel, CISM
- Secretary: Mr. Benard Wanyama. CISA,CISM,CGEIT,CRISC
- Treasurer: Ms. Sheila Matovu CISA
- Membership Director. Mr.Amos Ayebazibwe
- Programs Director. Mr. Samuel M. Kabayo, Jr.
- Education Chair. Mr. Maurice Taremwa, CISA
- GRA Coordinator. Mr. Vicent Mwesigwa
- Board Member. Mr.joseph Mukasa Lubega CISA
- Board Member. Ms. Glory Ninsiima, CISA
- Board Member. Mr. Isaac Maloba, CISA, CRISC
- Board Member. Ms. Angella Tugume, CISA
- Immediate Past President: Mr. Hussein K. Isingoma,CISA,CISM,CRISC
For assistance please contact the Chapter Administrators at Posta Building next to Bank of Uganda 5th Floor Suite 512 Level 6. Their contacts are: Margaret Nambuusi [email protected] on 256 701989799 or 256 787467646 .This chapter is managed by dedicated volunteers who are ISACA members nominated through the ISACA Annual General Meeting (AGM). ISACA members' participations in running the chapter are highly encouraged.