Thursday, Feb 22, 2018, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
55 Livingston Ave, ROS 1, Roseland, NJ
Join us in a seminar on trends in Information Technology Audit and the impact of evolving technologies on Internal Audit and Risk Management.
- Understand areas where internal audit functions can elevate their maturity to help the business identify risks and opportunities.
- How to formalize a roadmap to develop an innovative and technology audit capability.
- Understand the differences between continuous auditing and continuous monitoring.
- Effectively use analytics in a comprehensive audit automation strategy.
- Recognize the impact of emerging technologies on your audit strategy (i.e. cybersecurity, robotics, artificial intelligence, etc.).
For further information and to register to attend this event, click HERE.
Manager’s Guide to
CyberSecurity Risk Assessment
and Audit Priorities
Tuesday, March 6, 2018
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
CyberSecurity risks abound and are constantly in the forefront of today’s IT systems management and internal audit concerns. Known but unmitigated vulnerabilities are among the highest CyberSecurity risks faced by many organizations. Addressing cybersecurity is about putting in place the people, processes, and technologies that can protect against the latest risks and respond to them when needed. In this highly practical management oversight workshop, you will cover the essential background information, resources, and strategies necessary to prioritize, plan, and launch a wide range of CyberSecurity risk assessments and audits.
For more information and to register to attend this event, click HERE.
Spring 2018 Certification Review Courses
The ISACA New Jersey Chapter is sponsoring 3-day intense review courses to provide an opportunity for individuals preparing for the upcoming 2018 certification exams. The 3-day review courses focus on the key points covered in the specific exams and include class practice questions and discussions.
The CRISC and CISA review classes are offered simultaneously in both Live Global Webinar and in on-site classroom formats. The Live Global broadcast webinar is available via the Internet anywhere in the World. Webinar sessions are not being recorded - they are live broadcasts. Exception will be made for those who cannot attend due to religious holidays. You cannot switch between onsite and webinar sessions once registered. The CISM review class is offered on-site only.
For information on course costs, requirements, materials needed, and registration instructions, click on the certification logo.
Strategy for Computer-Based Exams
On March 7, 2016, Jay Ranade held a webinar designed to inform and assist those who will be sitting for the ISACA certification exams. Here is the link for the webinar recording. Please feel free to share the link with others who may be interested.
NJ Chapter Receives
K. Wayne Snipes Award
for Best Very Large Chapter Worldwide
Our chapter is the recipient of the 2016 K. Wayne Snipes Chapter Recognition Award for Best Very Large Chapter in the world! Established in 1989, the award provides recognition to the chapters that meet or exceed service goals by actively supporting local membership, and thus ISACA.
Criteria assessment is based on chapter information submitted to ISACA International Headquarters. In 2016, chapter performance was assessed on many items, including:
- Compliance with ISACA International Headquarters requirements.
- Chapter membership growth.
- Educational events put on by the chapter.
- Attendance at chapter meetings/educational events.
- Involvement on association committees or with association activities.
- Involvement with other professional organizations.
- Member service projects.