Connecting exceptional people with exceptional knowledge to provide our members with a robust offering of benefits
ISACA positions you to succeed and thrive in your career. The Association is a resource you can draw upon to enhance your skills, expand your professional connections and experience a vibrant local and global community of colleagues.
Key ISACA Membership Benefits
Explore ISACA's wide range of member programs, educational opportunities, authoritative publications, and discounted products.
- ISACA eLibrary—A comprehensive collection of nearly all ISACA/ITGI published books and over 350 additional titles
- Free CPE—ISACA certified members can earn over 60 FREE CPEs per year.
- CISA, CISM, CGEIT and CRISC certification—Member discounts for exam study aids, registration and maintenance
- Conferences and Training—Member discounts on more than 25 ISACA events annually
- Webcasts and e-Symposia—Members obtain up to 3 free CPE hours monthly!
- Local (Chapter-level) Education—Access to affordable CPE programs and information exchange through regular chapter meetings and events
- Bookstore —Member discounts on ISACA publications and research
- Career Centre Enhancements—Access more jobs, including those posted on other job boards, more robust tools for job seekers and, coming soon—a free job board for freelancers.
- Access My ISACA to update your profile and CPE hours.
Research and Knowledge
- ISACA Journal —The bimonthly technical journal, and an additional source of free CPE hours
- @ISACA—A biweekly newsletter, conveniently delivering ISACA and professional news electronically
- COBIT Online—Discounted subscription and complimentary baseline functionality
- COBIT Quickstart—Complimentary member download - $55 value
- Downloads—Members-only research discounts or preferred access to COBIT 4.1, Risk IT: Based on COBIT, Val IT and many other publications from ITGI
- Knowledge Center—Exclusive access to one convenient online location where members can access professional knowledge. Network, learn and exchange ideas globally with peers through communities, shared interest groups, discussions and document sharing. Get a holistic view into all ISACA resources.
- Standards—Easy access to ISACA's IS Auditing Standards, Guidelines and Procedures
- Audit Programs and Internal Control Questionnaires (ICQs)—Guidance tools for best practices
- Research Opportunities—Support the work of the IT Governance Institute in developing products for IT governance control, assurance and taburity professionals
Community and Leadership