Welcome to the ISACA Central Oklahoma Chapter.
ISACA (previously the Information Systems Audit and Control Association) is a world wide association of IS governance professionals. The association currently focuses on assurance, security, and governance and provides globally recognised certification in assurance (Certified Information Systems Auditor), security (Certified Information Security Manager), and governance (Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT)..
The association is one of individual members, often the sole practitioner of information systems auditing, security, and/or governance in his or her company. The membership of the ISACA reflects a multiplicity of backgrounds and skills that make the information systems governance field challenging and dynamic.
Current ISACA Central Oklahoma Leadership
- President: Mrs. Sharon S. Nichols, CISA, CRISC, CGEIT
- Vice-President: Mr. John Stanfield Spaid, Jr., CISA, CISM
- Secretary: Mrs. Lisa Moorer, CISA,CRISC
- Treasurer: Mr. Brian Overman, CISA
Chapter Board Members:
- Membership Director: Mr. Charles D. Daye, CISM
- Certification Director: Ms. Tania Graves, CISA
- Immediate Past President: Mr. Jayasekar (Jay) Thirumalai, CRISC
- Webmaster: Mr. Steven Green
- Director at Large: Mr. John V. Pierce, CISA
This chapter is run by Officers who are volunteers members nominated in the Spring and elected at the local ISACA Annual General Meeting in May. ISACA members' participations in running the chapter are highly encouraged.
Feel free to contact us with Comments, Concerns, or Questions regarding the Chapter or this site.