Welcome to the ISACA Central Oklahoma Chapter.
ISACA (previously the Information Systems Audit and Control Association) is a world wide association of IS governance professionals. The association currently focuses on assurance, security, and governance and provides globally recognised certification in assurance (Certified Information Systems Auditor), security (Certified Information Security Manager), and governance (Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT).
The association is one of individual members, often the sole practitioner of information systems auditing, security, and/or governance in his or her company. The membership of the ISACA reflects a multiplicity of backgrounds and skills that make the information systems governance field challenging and dynamic.
Current ISACA Central Oklahoma Leadership
- President: Mr. Jayasekar (Jay) Thirumalai, CRISC
- Vice-President: Mr. Wayne J. Sutherland
- Secretary: Mrs. Lisa Moorer, CISA,CRISC
- Treasurer: Mr. Arben Lami, CISA
Chapter Board Members:
- Membership Director: Mr. Cody Eidson
- Certification Director: Mr. John Stanfield Spaid, Jr., CISA
- Education Director: Ms. Tatyana Simone Graves
- Immediate Past President: Mr. Eric K. Collins, CISA
- Webmaster: Mr. John V. Peirce, CISA
This chapter is run by Officers who are volunteers members nominated in the Spring and elected at the local ISACA Annual General Meeting in May. ISACA members' participations in running the chapter are highly encouraged.