Welcome to the ISACA Charlotte Chapter. The aim of the Chapter is to sponsor local educational seminars and workshops, conduct regular chapter meetings, and help to further promote and elevate the visibility of the IS audit, control and security profession throughout the region.
Nearing its 50th year, ISACA (isaca.org) is a global association helping individuals and enterprises achieve the positive potential of technology. Today’s world is powered by technology, and ISACA equips professionals with the knowledge, credentials, education and community to advance their careers and transform their organizations. ISACA leverages the expertise of its half-million engaged professionals in information and cyber security, governance, assurance, risk and innovation, as well as its enterprise performance subsidiary, CMMI Institute, to help advance innovation through technology. ISACA has a presence in more than 188 countries, including more than 217 chapters and offices in both the United States and China.
The association is one of individual members, often the sole practitioner of information systems auditing, security, and/or governance in his or her company. The membership of the ISACA reflects a multiplicity of backgrounds and skills that make the information systems governance field challenging and dynamic. Current ISACA Charlotte Chapter Board of Director Members are:
- President: Marcela I. Sanchez, CISA (Contact Marcela)
- Vice-President: Deborah L. Troxell, CISA
- Treasurer: Vaughn Herlong, CISA (Contact Vaughn)
- Secretary: Matt Cochran, CISA
- Programs Chair: Juli Tessier, CISA
- Membership: Pam Erinakis, CISA
- Audit Director: Rich Larsen, CISA
- Academic Relations Coordinator: Donna Sullivan, CISA
- Communications: Oliver Johnson, CISA
- Marketing Director: Julia Ward, CISA
- Webmaster: Jahanzaib "Jay" Badar, CISA
- CISA Coordinator: Bonnie Bastow, CISA
- CSX Coordinator: Ken Robey, CISM
- CRISC Coordinator: Turkessa Houck, CISA
Other ISACA Charlotte Chapter Board Committee/Volunteer Members:
- Programs Committee:
- James Kidwell, JD, CISA
- Chad N. Gambrell, CISA
- Lera Covington, CISA
- Donna Sullivan, CISA
- Vaughn Herlong, CISA
- Zack Hawkins, CISA
- Susan D. Young, CISA
- Kyle Conn, CISA
- Janice Blanks, CISA
This chapter is run by volunteers who are ISACA members nominated through ISACA Annual General Meeting (AGM). ISACA members' participations in running the chapter are highly encouraged.
Read message from our President.
To view the ISACA Charlotte Chapter Bylaws, please click the following link: ISACA Charlotte Bylaws